Department of Telecommunication Recruitment 2020 has been released for the post of Sub Divisional Engineer & Junior Telecom Officers. A total of 101 vacancies have been released to be employed on deputation basis from among the staff working in Central or State Governments or Union Territories or Public Sector Undertakings or Universities or Recognized Research Institutions or Statutory and Autonomous Bodies. Check details of DOT Notification, Dates, Online Application, Eligibility and Vacancy.
Dept of Telecommunication Notification
|Organization Name||Department of Telecommunication (DOT)|
|Position Name||Sub Divisional Engineer, Junior Telecom Officer|
|Online Form Start date||2nd January 2020|
|Online Form Closing Date||2nd March 2020|
DOT Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Department of Telecommunication (DOT Recruitment) Eligibility includes:
- Age Limit-Candidates with a Maximum Age of 56 Years are eligible to apply for the DOT Sub Divisional Engineer & Junior Telecom Officer
- Education Qualification- Degree in Engineering with experience
Department of Telecommunication Vacancy
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Sub Divisional Engineer||90|
|Junior Telecom Officer||11|
Department of Telecommunication Engineer Salary
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Sub Divisional Engineer||Rs.47, 600 to Rs. 1,51,100/- Per Month|
|Junior Telecom Officer||Rs.44, 900 to Rs. 1,42,400/- Per Month|
Dept of Telecommunication Application Form 2020
Department of Telecommunication Application Form 2020 has been released. The Offline form needs to be filled by the candidates by providing complete details and sent to the Department of Telecommunications.
To Apply for DOT Sub Divisional Engineer & Junior Telecom Officer 2020
- Click the link for Official Notification
- Scroll down to reach the Application Form Page
- Download the form and take a Print Out.
DOT Application Form Requirements:
- Name and DOB
- Education Qualification
- Work Experience Details
- Employment Details such as Salary and Profile
- Achievements such as research publications, awards/ scholarships and patents
Candidates must note that the form needs to be submitted before 2nd March 2020. Also, Check that the details mentioned are true and valid.