Department of Agriculture Tripura Recruitment 2020 has released a recruitment notification to fill up a total of 38 vacancies. This recruitment will fill up the vacancy for the post Subject Matter Specialist, Farm Manager, Programme Assistant, Assistant & Skilled Supporting Staff Grade.I. The candidates who are eligible may apply offline through the application form that is given on this site on or before 15th March 2020. Candidates should read the eligibility conditions before applying for the required post.
Department Of Agriculture Tripura Recruitment
|Department Of Agriculture Tripura Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Department of Agriculture Tripura|
|Online Application Start Date||15th February 2020|
|Online Application Last Date||15th March 2020|
|Category||Tripura Govt. Job|
Department Of Agriculture Tripura Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification
With the recruitment being done for multiple posts, therefore the educational qualification is different for each of the posts. Check out the educational qualification as given below.
Subject Matter Specialist – Candidate must possess a Master’s Degree or equivalent in the concerned discipline.
Lab Technician – Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or another branch of science relevant to Agriculture or equivalent qualification from a recognised university.
Computer Assistant – Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Computer Application or equivalent qualification from a recognised university.
Farm Manager – Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or another branch of science relevant to Agriculture or equivalent from a recognised university.
Assistant – Master in Business Management/ Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management/ M.A/M.Com. Two Years of experience of working as a Junior Accountant or Senior Clerk dealing with financial and accounts matters.
Skilled Supporting Staff – (i) Matriculation pass or (ii) Diploma in Agriculture.
The age of the candidates must be between 18 years and more than 40 years as on 01.02.2020. The age is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ ST/PH candidates.
How To Apply For Agriculture Department Of Tripura Recruitment?
- The applications have been invited in an offline format. Therefore the candidates have to download the application form and then send it to the address via speed post or registered post.
- The candidates who wish to apply must apply by sending the relevant documents pertaining to age, educational qualification, employment record, caste certificate, experience etc. The envelope must be superscribed as “Application for the post of__________under KVK” in block letters. The envelope must be sent at the following address.
ADDRESS: “Director, Department of Agriculture & Farmers, welfare, Krishi Bhawan, p.o. Agartala, Dist. west Tripura Pin – 799001”
Points To Note For Department Of Agriculture Tripura
- Candidates should bring along their original educational and work experience certificates or testimonials mentioned in the forms at the time of the interview.
- The Application form must reach the address by 15th March 2020.