Delhi Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021: Delhi Postal Circle has released a notification announcing the last date extension to apply for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) posts @appost.in/gdsonline. There are a total of 233 vacancies in the Delhi Postal Circle. The candidates who have missed this opportunity should not delay and apply now from the direct link below. The Online Application for Delhi Postal Circle has been extended till March 01, 2021. The requirements of the application form & steps to complete the form have been discussed here. Read further to know the details and links.
Delhi Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021
Candidates can also check the Important Points, Prerequisites, Link, and Steps to Apply Online for Delhi Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021. The online registration was started on January 27, 2021, and thousands of candidates have applied. The application form has to be submitted through online mode only. The last date to apply online has now extended to March 01, 2021. Candidates are advised to fill the Online form before the last date to avoid last day website breakdown.
Delhi Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021: Overview
Check the Delhi Postal Circle GDS Official Notification 2021 details in the table:
|Recruitment Name||Delhi Postal Circle|
|Conducting Body||India Post|
|Online Application Start Date||January 27, 2021|
|No of Vacancies||233|
|Eligibility Criteria||10th Pass|
Delhi Postal Circle GDS Vacancies
The total number of vacancies released for Delhi Postal Circle GDS is 233.
Delhi Postal Circle GDS Eligibility Criteria
The following is the eligibility criteria for GDS in Delhi Postal Circle:
- Secondary School (Class 10th) Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks.
- Computer Knowledge
- Minimum:18 Years
- Maximum: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit)- As per govt. rules.
Prerequisites for Delhi Postal Circle GDS Recruitment
- 10th class mark sheet
- A scanned copy of coloured passport size photo in JPG format
- A scanned copy of signature in JPG format
- Photo ID proof
Steps to Apply Online for Delhi Postal Circle GDS
Follow the given steps to complete the application for Delhi Postal Circle GDS Online form 2021
- As you click the given online apply link, click the “Registration” part.
- Select the option whether you want to register with or without Aadhar Card.
- Enter the required credentials,
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.
Please ensure payment has been made. The completion of the Delhi Postal Circle GDS form requires payment.
Delhi Postal Circle GDS Online Application Form 2021
The online registration process has been extended till March 01, 2021. The candidates who have not applied yet must apply from the direct link of the Delhi Postal Circle GDS Application Form which is provided below:
Delhi Postal Circle GDS Online Application Form stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for the final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of Delhi Postal Circle GDS Application by post is not acceptable.
Important Information for Delhi Postal Circle GDS
- The only mode of application is ONLINE. The printed/ hard copies of the application form will not be entertained
- All papers in the online examination will be of objective type multiple choice questions
- Candidates must check the Eligibility criteria thoroughly before applying for Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2021
- One must take care of the Online application’s start and end date.
- Candidates will have to stay updated for downloading call letters for online tests.