Delhi Police Constable Answer Key 2020: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the constable answer key on 31st December 2020. The candidates can download the answer key pdf from the direct link provided in the article below. The CBT Exam for Constable (Executive) Male and Female in Delhi Police Examination – 2020 was conducted from 27th December 2020 to 16th December 2020 at different centers all over the country. The candidates can raise objections, if any, against the provisional answer key from 31st December 2020 to 07th January 2021 (06:00 PM) on payment of Rs.100/-per question/answer challenged
Delhi Police Constable Answer Key 2020: Overview
|Delhi Police Constable Answer Key 2020|
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (Delhi Police)|
|Total Vacancies||5846 Posts|
|Answer Key Release Date||31st December 2020|
|Exam Dates||27th, 30th November 2020, 1st To 3rd December 2020 & 7th, 11th, 14th December 2020|
|Selection Process||Written test, PET/ PST, Medical|
Importance of Delhi Police Constable Answer Key
- Absentee aspirants cannot view answers or questions and cannot submit objections.
- Students are advised to submit the objections through the official link only.
- Objections through any other modes shall not be accepted by the Delhi Police.
- The candidates can submit objections for a limited period.
Delhi Police Constable Marking Scheme
Candidates can check the marking scheme of the Delhi Police Constable Answer Key. It will help them to calculate their marks and get an idea of what they are scoring
|Delhi Police Constable Marking Scheme||Marks Allotted|
|Incorrect answer||-1/4 marks of question|
Delhi Police Constable Answer Key 2020
The Delhi Police Constable Answer Key has been released officially on ssc.nic.in. The Candidates can download their Delhi Police Answer Key 2020 for constable separately by clicking the link mentioned below
How to Check Delhi Police Constable Answer Key 2020?
- Go to the official website. i.e. ssc.nic.in or directly download the answer keys from the direct links given below.
- Click on Jobs Section Available on the homepage, then click on Delhi Police Constable Answer Key 2020
- A login page will be opened and then, Enter User ID, Password and click on the submit button.
- The Delhi Police Constable Answer Key 2020 will be opened.
- Candidates are advised to submit Objections in the Question Paper and/or Answer Keys through this link only. Submit Objection, if any. Objections through any other mode/means/channel shall not be entertained by SSC.
- Take a print out of Delhi Police Constable Answer Key 2020 for future reference.
How to Raise Objections on Delhi Police Constable Answer Key?
The candidates can raise objections, if any, against the provisional answer key from 31st December 2020 to 7th January 2021. The objection raising facility is not available during the final answer key. The tentative Answer Key is prepared after considering all the objections raised during the tentative answer key.
- To ensure more transparency in the examination system of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC), the provision of raising objections on the answer key is made available.
- Log in to the portal with your user id and password.
- Your answer key is displayed on the screen.
- Mention the question id you want to challenge along with the right answer.
- Give an explanation of your challenge in the given box.
- Any objections in respect of the tentative Answer Keys may be submitted online for a limited period of time which is mentioned above on payment of Rs. 100/- per question/ answer challenged.
RRB NTPC Admit Card 2021