Delhi High Court SPA Final Result 2019-20 is out @delhihighcourt.nic.in. All the stages including prelims and mains are now over. Candidates who had been waiting for the interview can check the finally released result to fill up the post of Senior Personal Assistant to fill up 53 vacancies. The interview was held on 8th, 9th, 13th and 14th January 2020. Go through the following article on how to check your result.
Delhi High Court SPA Result Date
|Result Announcement of Stage II
(Shorthand Skill Test)
|20th December 2019|
|Date of Interview||8th, 9th, 13th &14th January 2020|
|Result Of Interview for Stage III||23rd January 2020|
How To Check Delhi High Court SPA Result 2019?
- Click on the link given below.
- SPA Delhi High Court Result is available in pdf format.
- Download the Result.
- Search Your Name and Roll No.
- If you have qualified, it will be mentioned as “Qualification status as Pass or Fail Or Recommended as per requirement” on the right corner against your name, Roll No.
Link to Download Delhi High Court SPA Result 2019
Use the link to Check your result!
Selection Process For Final Result
The Candidates who have qualified the Shorthand Skill Test were called for the Interview. The Final Selection/Merit List will be prepared by adding the marks secured by candidates in different stages of the examination, i.e. Preliminary Examination (OMR based Objective Type), Main (Descriptive) Examination, English Shorthand Test and Interview.
Congratulations to the qualified candidates!
You have got the opportunity to work for Delhi Govt. Use this opportunity well and live it up!
Details of Delhi High Court SPA Result 2019
- Roll No. of the Candidate
- Name of the Candidate
- Category, i.e. OBC, SC, ST, General of the candidate.
- No. of mistakes committed in Shorthand Skill Test and Marks secured in skill test out of 45.
- Remarks, which mention the criteria to qualify for Stage-III, i.e the Interview.
Note: Only those candidates have been called for the interview who have committed 22 mistakes in the two dictations of 550 words dictated @110 wpm in either of the two or both dictations.
After Checking Delhi High Court SPA Result 2019
- The Grade Pay for SPA after the final selection is the 8th Level of Pay matrix of 7th CPC.
- This will be a great opportunity for the candidates who wish to make a career in shorthand in Delhi.
Stay updated here for further updates on Delhi High Court SPA recruitment 2019.