Delhi High Court Judicial Service Mains Result 2019-20 is out @delhihighcourt.nic.in. The mains exam was conducted on 12th and 13th October, where 649 candidates who qualified the first phase exam appeared. The result includes a list of Shortlisted candidates. Candidates who had appeared for the examination can check the final result through the given link and instructions. Please find the link in the subsequent paragraphs.
Delhi High Court Judicial Service Mains Result 2020
To Check Your Result, a PDF issued from the organization has been provided. Candidates may download the Delhi High Court Judicial Service Mains Result PDF and follow the given instructions:
- Click the given link to open the PDF
- After the PDF opens, a list of candidates will appear.
- This PDF shows the qualification status of all the candidates, who had appeared in the exam.
- Scroll down to check your name
- Alternatively, you may press Ctrl + F and enter your name. If your name gets highlighted, check the qualification status mentioned against your name.
Please see, that the marks obtained by each candidate in each section of the exam are provided.
Link to Check Delhi High Court Judicial Service Result for Mains Exam
Use the given link to Check Your Result:
What After Checking Delhi High Court Result for Judicial Services?
The qualified candidates are required to send/submit two sets of self-attested copies. The documents are listed below:
- Proof of Age (Certificate of Matriculation or other equivalent examination);
- Mark Sheets and Pass Certificates in respect of Xth and Xllth Class;
- L.L.B. degree or other equivalent law degrees;
- Semester wise Marksheets, Consolidated Marksheet, Certificates and degrees of all courses passed or attended.
- Advocate’s licence if practising/Proof of enrolment/Enrolment Certificate, if enrolled with Bar.
- Pass Certificate in respect of AI India Bar Examinatiofl, if qualified
- Note: In case of candidates claiming relaxation on the basis of Caste(category) or Age or presence of disability, an official proof of certificate in support of his/ her claim must be present.
The copies need to be sent Joint Registrar (Exams – DHJS & DJS), Room No. 602, Administrative Block, Delhi High Court within 10 days, i.e. by 23.01.2020 during working hours, 10 AM to 5 PM
Congratulations to the qualified candidates!
Link for Delhi High Court Judicial Service Prelims Revised Result 2019
Link for Delhi High Court Judicial Service Prelims Result 2019