Delhi High Court has released the Interview Call Letter for the Judicial Service Exam 2020 @delhihighcourt.nic.in. All such candidates who have to appear in the Delhi High Court Judicial Service Interview can check the Interview Schedule from the link that we have given on this page. The interview is scheduled from 12th Feb to 26th Feb. 255 candidates will appear for the interview. The candidates may download the admit cards for viva voce from this website from 4th Feb 2020.
Delhi High Court Judicial Service Interview Postpone
Delhi High Court has released a notice for postponement of the Delhi Judicial Service Interview. The interview that was supposed to take place from 24th to 27th February 2020 and from 3rd to 5th March 2020 has been postponed due to the nonavailability of the Chief Secretary, who is a member of the Selection Committee. The new dates of viva-voce shall be intimated shortly by way of a notice.
How To Download Delhi High Court Judicial Service Interview Call Letter?
Delhi High Court Judicial Services Interview Call Letter is uploaded on 4th Feb. The interview will commence from 12th Feb 2020. All the candidates whose names appear in the interview schedule list must download the call letter. The admittance of the candidates without the call letter will not be permitted.
Steps To Download Delhi High Court Judicial Service Interview Call Letter
- Click on the link provided below to download Delhi High Court Judicial Services Call Letter.
- A new page will appear on the screen of your device.
- Here you will have to enter your “Online Application No. / D.O.B. and E-mail ID”
- Now click on the “Submit” button.
- You will be able to see the Delhi High Court Interview Call Letter on the screen.
- Now download it and take its print out for further reference.
Delhi High Court Judicial Service Interview Call Letter 2020
The link for Judicial Service Interview Call Letter will be activated soon. The link for the same has been given below. Follow the instructions to check the admit card.
The interview stage is the final stage for the selection of the candidates. A candidate must be thorough in his/ her preparation of the interview, as prescribed in the notification. Also, candidates must take care that they do not forget to carry essential documents of the exam.
Points To Note For Delhi High Court Judicial Services Interview
- All the candidates must read the instructions given in the interview call letter.
- They must carry all the documents mentioned on the admit card.
- It is advised to carry the educational documents, interview call letter, passport size photographs.
All the best!