Delhi High Court Chauffeur Skill Test Admit Card 2019 is out @delhihighcourt.nic.in. Delhi High Court (DHC) will fill up 35 vacancies for the post of Chauffeur. The Preliminary Examination was held on 3rd October 2019 of OMR based Objective Type Questions. Candidates who had applied for the post of a chauffeur can check the link given below to download Admit Card for the Skill Test i.e. Stage II. Candidates who have qualified the Preliminary Examination have been shortlisted to appear for the skill test to be held on various dates as per schedule/batches in Delhi.
Go through the article below to know more about the skill test dates, documents to carry, selection process.
Important Dates For Delhi High Court Chauffeur Admit Card 2019
|Skill Test Release Date||12 December 2019||NA|
|Skill Test Dates For Chauffeur||
||As per the Admit Card in Delhi|
How To Download Delhi High Court Chauffeur Skill Test Admit Card?
- Click on the link provided below to download the Admit card.
- A new page will appear on the screen of your device.
- Here you will have to enter any two of your details
Online Application No. | D.O.B. | E-mail ID
- Now click on the “Submit” button.
- You will be able to see Delhi High Court Chauffeur Admit Card 2019 on the screen.
- Now download it and take its print out for further references.
Link to Download Delhi High Court Chauffeur Skill Test Admit Card 2019
Use the link to download your admit card!
Details Printed on the Admit Card 2019
- Candidate’s Name, DOB, Category, Address, etc.
- Candidate’s Photograph.
- Date, Time and Venue of Delhi High Court Chauffeur 2019 Skill Test.
- Space for thumb impression, invigilator’s signature.
Documents To Carry For Delhi High Court Chauffeur 2019 Skill Test
- Candidates are advised to carry their Admit card, original valid proof of photo identity.
- The photo identity cards may include Voter ID card, Aadhar card, PAN Card, Passport, Driving Licence.
- Two passport size photo is also required to be carried by the candidate.
Final Selection For Delhi High Court Chauffeur 2019 Skill Test
- The candidates who have been shortlisted to appear for the skill test will have to qualify the following.
a)Driving Skill Test on Simulator (50 Marks)
b) Driving Skill Test on the road in Real Traffic Conditions (50 Marks).
- The passing marks in each of the above 25/50 Marks for General Category and 22.5/50 Marks for Reserved Category. All successful candidates of this stage (both Skill Tests) will be called for the next stage of the Examination, i.e. the Interview Process.
- The interview process will be of 40 marks, in which the qualifying marks will be 20 for General Category and 18 for Reserved Category.
Points To Note
- Candidates must bring his/her admit card and original photo ID proof, failing which the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the skill test.
- If a dress code is prescribed by Delhi High Court, the candidates are advised to strict to that dress code.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any electronic items such as a wristwatch, mobile phone, camera, recorder, calculator, etc.
- Candidates must take a print out of their admit card beforehand to avoid the last-minute rush.
- Candidates are advised to report 30 minutes before the time printed on their admit cards.
Keep visiting here and the official site of Delhi High Court for further updates.