DC Office Solan Recruitment 2021
DC Office Solan Recruitment 2021: Deputy Commissioner (DC) Office, Solan has announced the recruitment for the 41 vacancies for the posts of Driver, Peon, Chowkidar, and Part Time Worker on its official website @hpsolan.nic.in. Those candidates who are interested and fulfill all the eligibility criteria are requested to apply for the desired post by filling the online application form before the last date 30th June 2021. Candidates can check all the details related to the recruitment like educational qualification, age limit, notification, online application link, selection process, and more in this post.
DC Office Solan Recruitment 2021: Overview
|DC Office Solan Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Deputy Commissioner (DC) Office, Solan|
|Post||Driver, Peon, Chowkidar, and Part Time Worker|
|Notification Release Date||22nd April 2021|
|Starting Date To Apply||14th May 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||30th June 2021|
||Written Exam and Merit Based|
|Job Location||Solan, Himachal Pradesh|
DC Office Solan Recruitment Notification 2021
The interested and eligible candidates can download the detailed advertisement released by the DC Office, Solan on 22nd April 2021 for Driver, Peon, Chowkidar, and Part Time Worker posts. A total of 41 vacancies has been released by the officials. A direct link to download the notification has been provided below.
DC Office Solan Recruitment 2021 Vacancy
Candidates can check the number of vacancies for the recruitment of Driver, Peon, Chowkidar, and Part Time Worker posts in DC Office, Solan in the given table below.
|Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|Part Time Worker||24|
DC Office Solan Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Interested and eligible candidates can go through and check the Educational Qualification and Age Limit (eligibility criteria) related to the job post below.
|Name of Post||Education|
|Driver||Candidate must have passed class 10th or its equivalent from any recognized board.|
|Peon||Candidate must have passed class 10th or its equivalent from any recognized board.|
|Chowkidar||Class 8th passed from any recognized board.|
|Part Time Worker||Candidate must have passed class 10th or its equivalent from any recognized board.|
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 45 Years.
- General/EWS- Rs. 360/-
- Ex-SM/OBC/SC/ST- Rs. 120/-
- PWD and Female candidates are not required to pay the fees.
Steps to Apply For DC Office Solan Recruitment 2021
- Candidates can click the direct online link given below.
- Fill in the application form and upload all the required documents.
- Pay the application fees as applicable.
- Submit the duly filled application form before the last date.
- Take the printout of the duly filled application form for future reference.
Online Application Link
The Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for 41 Driver, Peon, Chowkidar, and Part Time Worker posts from 14th May 2021 to 30th June 2021. The direct link to apply online is given below interested and eligible candidates can use the link to apply for the post.
DC Office Solan Recruitment Selection Process
- For the post of Driver, the candidates will be called for a written exam and driving exam.
- Admit Card will be released 2-3 weeks prior to the written exam.
- For the posts of peon, chowkidar, and part time workers the selection will be based on merit which will be prepared on the basis of their educational performance.
DC Office Solan Recruitment Salary Structure
The candidates can check the salary offered by the DC Office Solan to the selected candidates for the following posts.
- Driver: Rs. 361/- per day.
- Peon: Rs. 300/- per day.
- Chowkidar: Rs. 300/- per day.
- Part Time Worker: Rs. 4,100/- per month.