DC Bongaigaon Recruitment 2021: Deputy Commissioner (DC), Bongaigaon has invited applications for the Gaonbura posts on 30th December 2020. The Deputy Commissioner (DC), Bongaigaon has released an official notification regarding the recruitment of 262 vacancies Gaonburas in various circles. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for Deputy Commissioner (DC), Bongaigaon Recruitment Notification 2021 through offline mode on or before 22 January 2021. The eligible persons are able to submit their application in the standard application format of the application which has been provided in the notification pdf. The more details of the recruitment of Deputy Commissioner (DC) Bongaigaon is discussed below in the article.
DC Bongaigaon Recruitment 2021: Overview
|DC Bongaigaon Recruitment 2021|
|Conducting Body||Deputy Commissioner (DC), Bongaigaon|
|No of Vacancy||262|
|Online Registration Starts||06th January 2021|
|Last Date To Submit Application||22nd January 2021|
DC Bongaigaon Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||30th December 2020|
|Opening Date of Online Application||06th January 2021|
|Last Date of Submission of Online Application||22nd January 2021|
DC Bongaigaon Recruitment 2021: Notification PDF
The interested candidates can download the official PDF for the Recruitment of Gaonbura posts released by the Deputy Commission, Bongaigaon. The direct link to download the official notification is provided here. Check all the necessary details for the recruitment.
DC Bongaigaon Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
|Name of the post||No. of Vacancies|
|Bongaigaon Revenue Circle||30|
|Dangtal Revenue Circle||23|
|Boitamari Revenue Circle||52|
|Srijangram Revenue Circle||110|
|Manikpur Revenue Circle||47|
DC Bongaigaon Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
The candidate should be minimum 10th passed from a Board/institution recognized by the State Govt.
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2021)
The candidate is eligible for the posts when he is of minimum 25 years of age as on 01/01/2021
He/ She should be a citizen of India and a permanent resident of the area in respect of concerned Gaonbura Lot (from where he/she seeks appointment)
How to Apply for DC Office Bongaigaon Recruitment 2021?
The candidates can apply offline for Deputy Commissioner (DC), Bongaigaon Recruitment Notification 2021 through the prescribed application format on or before 22nd January 2021 (up to 5:00 PM). The persons who are eligible as per official recruitment notification are able to submit their applications for the 262 vacancies of Gaonburas to the Deputy Commissioner Office of Bongaigaon. The offline application from the persons will be received from 06th January 2021.
Important Documents for DC office Bongaigaon Recruitment 2021
- Self-attested copies of all educational certificates, Mark sheets
- Admit Card of HSLC/Age proof certificate.
- 3 (three) copies a recent passport size photograph (self-attested).
- One self-addressed envelope affixing necessary postage Stamp and his/her/her contact no
- Govt. dues and Bakijai clearance certificate.
- Documents relating to landed property in his/ her name.
- The Applicant should furnish an affidavit that he/ she has not more than 2 living children from single or multiple partners;
- He/ She should mention the Gaonbura Lot No. from where he/she intends to be appointed as Gaonburah.
- He/ She should furnish documents regarding the performance of social activities.
- Address proof/certificate from where he/she intends to be appointed as Gaonburah