CTET Revised Exam Date has been released by the CBSE which have been scheduled for 31st January 2021. The online application form was till 9th March 2020. Central Board of Secondary education (CBSE) conducts Central Teacher Eligibility Test twice every year. CTET Online Form Registrations is now active between 24th January to 2nd March 2020(extended date). Candidates who wish to appear for the exam and are eligible to give the exam can fill the registration form through the online mode. The details of the application form, how to apply online, and direct link have been provided.
CTET 2020 Online Registration Dates
The online registration date for CTET is provided per the official notification. The official dates are as follows:
|CTET 2020 Notification release||23rd January 2020|
|CTET 2020 Online Registration Start Date||24th January 2020|
|CTET Online Form Last Date||9th March 2020(23:59 hrs)|
|Last Date of Payment||13th March 2020(till 15:30 hrs)|
|CTET Exam Date 2020||31 January 2021|
CTET Application Form Correction 2020
CBSE gives candidates one chance of correcting incorrect information in the CTET application form (if any). The CTET application form correction window is opened for about a week after the registration process gets over. Candidates can make corrections (if any) in the following particulars of the application form:
|Candidate’s name||Father’s name||Mother’s name|
|Date of birth||Category||Differently-abled category|
|Address||Mobile number||Paper opted|
|Subject for Paper II||Educational details||Choices for exam centre|
|Language-I and/or II opted||Name of the Institution from where the candidate has obtained his/her BEd Degree/ Diploma in Elementary Education etc||–|
CTET Online Form 2020
CTET Online Form 2020 (for July) is released. The form submission will require you to be eligible for the given exam. For this, candidates must ensure their education qualifications are fulfilled. With this, note the requirements of submission such as application fee and documents to be uploaded.
A brief of CTET Form: CTET Form is to be submitted online. The first step is to register as per the information in your 10th class certificate. It also requires you to select the exam centres, language and paper. The final submission requires complete and correct details in the form and application fee as per your category and papers you want to appear for.
- For General/OBC = Only Paper-I or II: Rs.1000/- and Both Paper-I or II: Rs.1200/-
- For SC/ST/Differently Abled Person = Only Paper-I or II: Rs.500/- and Both Paper-I & II: Rs.600/-
Click here to Check CTET Syllabus (in Hindi)
Click here to Check CTET Exam Pattern
Steps to fill CTET Online Application Form 2020:
- Click on the link mentioned below and you will be redirected to the official site of CBSE.
- Now Scroll down and Click on CTET Online form
- Now you can see Steps to apply online on the left
- Click on Apply and Agree on the terms and conditions then proceed to continue for online form
- Now Fill out all the required details i.e Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name etc.
- Now Choose the exam centre and medium in which you want to give the CTET Exam 2020 (English/Hindi)
- Now fill in your educational qualifications and all the degree’s you hold
- After that Fill in your communication address and Upload your Photo and signature
- After filling all the required details and uploading photo/signature.
- You’ll be redirected to the payments page. Pay your fee through Debit/Credit card/E-Challan.
- Click on submit and Your form will be submitted successfully.
Link to CTET Apply Online
Use the Given link to apply online:
CTET Online Application 2020 must be completed in all aspects. Payment is an important step involved in the completion and submission of the form. A form without payment is considered incomplete. Please check the official notification given above for more information and contact details for any office queries.
Photograph and Signature requirement in CTET Online Form
- The prescribed dimension of the photograph should be 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height) and the size of the file should be between 10 kb and 100 kb.
- High quality scanned image of the candidate’s signature in jpeg/jpg format.
- The prescribed dimension of the signature should be 3.5 cm (width) x 1.5 cm (height) and the size of the file should be between 3 kb and 30 kb.
Schedule for CTET 2020
Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) will be held in two shifts. The timings of both the shifts are given below:
|PAPER-I||9:30 A.M to 12:00 P.M||2.30 Hours|
|PAPER-II||2:00 P.M to 04:00 P.M||2.30 Hours|
CTET Exam Schedule
CTET Exam Schedule provides the details from the start of the exam throughout the day of the exam. Candidates are requested to adhere to the given schedule. This is as per the norms of CBSE, which must be followed. Also, this will be helpful for the candidates to be aware of the know-how during the exam.
|Date of Examination||05-07-2020||05-07-2020|
|Entry in the Examination Centre||8:00 AM||12:30 PM|
|Checking of Admit Cards||09: 00 AM to 09:15 AM||01:30 PM to 01:45 PM|
|Distribution of Test Booklet||09:15 AM||01:45 PM|
|Seal of the Test Booklet To be Broken/
Opened to take out the Answer Sheet
|09:25 AM||01:55 PM|
|Last Entry in the Examination Centre||09:30 AM||02:00 PM|
|Test Commences||09:30 AM||02:00 PM|
|Test Concludes||12:00 Noon||04:30 PM|
Stay connected for more updates on CTET 2020!
For Our Readers:
For each type of qualification, type of Sarkari jobs, such as central govt jobs, state govt jobs, district-level govt jobs and even contract govt jobs are available, for which aspirants can stay informed. Subscribe to our notifications through the bell icon!