CSIR NGRI Recruitment 2021
CSIR NGRI Recruitment 2021: The CSIR-National Geophysical Research Institute, Hyderabad has released a recruitment notification for the Scientific Administrative Assistant, Project Assistant, Project Associate-I, Project Associate-II, JRF, Senior Project Associate, Project Scientist-I, Project Scientist-II posts on its official website @ngri.org.in. The candidates who are interested in the above posts can fill the CSIR NGRI Application Form and submit it to the officials on or before 24th May 2021 by 06 PM. The online registration for the project staff posts has been started on 10th May 2021. Read to know more about recruitment.
CSIR NGRI Recruitment 2021: Overview
|CSIR NGRI Recruitment 2021|
|Organization||CSIR – National Geophysical Research Institute, Hyderabad|
|Starting Date||10th May 2021|
|Closing Date||24th May 2021|
CSIR NGRI Recruitment Notification
CSIR – National Geophysical Research Institute has invited eligible candidates for 54 project staff on its official website @ngri.org.in on 07th May 2021 against Advt no. 04/2021. The interested candidates can go through the detailed notification from the below link and check whether they are eligible for the post or not.
CSIR NGRI Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
|Scientific Administrative Assistant||02|
|Project Associate-I, Project Associate-II||06|
|Senior Project Associate||01|
|Project Scientist-I, Project Scientist-II||01|
CSIR NGRI Project Staff Eligibility Criteria
- Scientific Administrative Assistant: B.Com Degree.
- Project Assistant: B.Sc Degree/ Geology/ Physics & Maths.
- Project Associate-I: Masters in Geophysics/ Applied Geophysics/ Geophysical Technology.
- Project Associate-II: Master’s degree. 2 years of experience in data acquisition, processing, and modelling.
- JRF: Masters in Geology/ Applied Geology with not less than 55% marks plus NET (LS)/ GATE.
- Senior Project Associate: Masters in Geology with 4 years experience in Paleomagnetism or Ph.D. (Geology) in the area of Paleomagnetism.
- Project Scientist-I: Ph.D in Geophysics/ Seismology/ Physics/ Earth Science/ Applied Geophysics/ Signal Processing.
- Project Scientist-II: Ph.D. in Geophysics/ Seismology with 3 years post Ph.D. experience in Seismological study including data analysis and processing using different seismological methods
|Post Name||Upper Age Limit|
|Scientific Administrative Assistant/Project Assistant||50 years (relaxable up to 5 years of SC/ST and up to 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PwBD)|
|Project Associate-I/Project Associate-II /Project Scientist-I||35 years (relaxable up to 5 years of SC/ST and up to 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PwBD)|
|Project Scientist-II/ Senior Project Associate||40 years (relaxable up to 5 years of SC/ST and up to 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PwBD)|
|JRF||28 years (relaxable up to 5 years of SC/ST and up to 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PwBD)|
Steps to Apply For CSIR NGRI Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website of CSIR – National Geophysical Research Institute @ ngri.org.in.
- On the top of the homepage, click on the careers section.
- Click on the Openings option and click on NGRI Project Staff Jobs 2021 Notification.
- If eligible for the post, then click on Apply Online option, then fill the NGRI Project Staff Application Form 2021 with all correct details.
- Upload scanned documents like photographs and other details which is required.
- Submit the application form before 24th May 2021.
Online Application Link
The interested and eligible candidates can register themself for 54 Project staff positions from the direct link below. The link will be active till 24th May 2021, therefore the candidates must apply much before the last date.
CSIR NGRI Recruitment Selection Process
- If the number of candidates registered online for an Interview is very high, then the candidates will be shortlisted by a screening committee based on academic
qualification and/ or experience.
- In case shortlisting is done by the screening committee, then the committee will adopt its own criteria for bringing down the number to be called for an interview.
- All shortlisted candidates will be provided with a link for attending the interview which will be held through video conference.
CSIR NGRI Project Staff Salary
|Scientific Administrative Assistant||Rs. 18000/-|
|Project Assistant||Rs. 20000/-|
|Project Associate-I||Rs. 25000-31000/-|
|Project Associate-II||Rs. 28000-35000/-|
|Senior Project Associate||Rs. 42000/-|
|Project Scientist-I||Rs. 56000/-|
|Project Scientist-II||Rs. 67000/-|
Rs. 31,500 & Rs. 35,000 for the candidates who have qualified d CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE.