CSIR NET Result 2019-20 is out @csir.ntanet.nic. Result List of qualified candidates along with the cut off is now released. The individual result was declared on 15th January 2020. Candidates who had appeared for the exam may now check the result & cut off from the link provided. The result pdf with candidates awarded the NET and JRF NET has been provided. Get direct link to check your result.
CSIR NET December Result
Candidates must note that CSIR NET is a qualifying exam for which they have to score a minimum so to be considered NET Qualified Lectureship or a JRF/ both. Appeared candidates can check their result as soon as it is available on the official website. The subjects covered under this exam include:
- Mathematical Science
- Physical Science
- Life Science
- Earth, Ocean, Planetary and Atmospheric Sciences
- Chemical Science
|CSIR NET Events||CSIR NET Exam Dates 2019-20 (December)|
|CSIR NET exam||December 15th, 2019 | 27th December 2019 in Assam|
|Final answer key||January 10th, 2020|
|CSIR NET Result 2019||January 15th, 2020|
|CSIR NET Result & Cut Off 2020||January 30th, 2020|
CSIR NET Result 2019-20: Steps to check Result
NTA has provided the list of candidates as well as the marks of the candidates in the CSIR NET Result PDF. Candidates can refer to the following steps to check their result:
- Click the given link to check your result
- Through Application Number and Password- Enter your Application No and Password followed by entering the Captcha
- Through Application Number and Date of Birth- Enter your Application No and Password followed by entering the Captcha
- You will now be able to see your scores.
In Case you have forgotten your credentials:
You may log-in by:
- Using Security Question & its Answer you have chosen during Form filling.
- Using a verification code sent via text message (SMS) to your Registered Mobile No.
- Using a reset link sent via Email to your Registered Email address.
CSIR NET Result & Cut Off 2020
The result & cut off PDF has been provided below. Using the cut-off, candidates may check their qualification status for JRF and ensure their final selection as JRF.
Junior Research Fellowship (JRF-NET): The candidates whose roll numbers are listed below have qualified in the test for JRF-NET.
These candidates are also eligible for Lectureship/Assistant Professor(NET) subject to their fulfilling criteria for lectureship as laid down by UGC
Link to Check Your Result for CSIR NET December
Use the link to check individual result:
After Checking the Result:
- Candidates qualifying the exam will be considered CSIR NET qualified and will be able to achieve the NET qualified certificate.
- As per the cut-off, JRF is awarded and the candidates are issued the certificates of qualification
- With this qualification, a candidate is eligible to apply for Lecturership(Teaching job) in Universities and colleges for their subject expertise.
Qualification in CSIR NET 2019
- A separate merit list for the award of JRF will be prepared from amongst the NET qualified candidates
- The students who will qualify this exam would be receiving their Certificates very soon via email from official sources.
- However, the cutoff for Lecturership and JRF differs and a JRF cutoff is higher than that of Lecturership.
- A candidate can check the following from the result document:
Exam month (December or June)
Name of the candidate
Application number QR code
Mother’s name & Father’s name
Subject & Subject code
Maximum marks in Paper I and Paper II Marks obtained in each paper Percentage of marks in each paper NET Percentile score Total marks NET Result Qualification status (qualified or not qualified)
For Our Readers:
Sarkarijobs247 regularly notifies various information like Job description, Education Qualification, Syllabus, Vacancy of all type of Govt job notifications. You may subscribe to our notifications by pressing the bell icon at the bottom. Stay Connected!