Bihar Police Recruitment 2020: The Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) has released online applications for the post of constables in Bihar Home Defense Corps Service Cadre (Home Guard). There are a total of 551 Vacancies for the post of Sepoy.
Online applications can be submitted from July 3rd while the last date to apply is 3 August.
Bihar Police Recruitment 2020: Overview
|Exam Name||Bihar Police Recruitment|
|Conducting Body||Central Selection Board of Constable, Bihar (CSBC)|
|No. Of Vacancies||551|
|Online Application Start Date||3rd July 2020|
|Last Date To Apply Online||3rd August 2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||3rd August 2020|
|Job Category||Bihar Govt. Jobs|
Bihar Police Recruitment: Vacancy
The total no. of vacancies for the post of Bihar Police Sepoy Recruitment is 551.
- Home Guard: 301 Posts
- Freshers: 250 Posts
Bihar Police Sepoy Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who have passed Class 12 or Intermediate exam from any recognized Board in India can apply for the post.
For the post of Non-Home Guard
|BC / EBC||18||27||18||28|
|SC / ST||18||30||18||30|
|(Note: Applicants who are not residents
of Bihar state will choose General category)
For the post of Home Guard
|BC / EBC||24||50||24||50|
|SC / ST||24||50||24||50|
|Note: Applicants who are not residents of Bihar state,
will have to be selected as home guard “no”
Height and Sina candidate’s physical criteria – No marks will be payable for measurement. But candidates who do not fulfill the prescribed qualifications will be declared unsuccessful.
(1) For Unreserved (General) Men and Backward Classes – Minimum 165 cm.
(2) For women of all categories – minimum 155 centimeters.
(3) For Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes – Minimum 160 centimeters.
(4) For Extremely Backward Class male – minimum 162 cm.
(B) Sina (for men only)
(1) For Unreserved (General) / Backward Class / Extremely Backward Class Men –
Without inflating – 81 cm (minimum) by inflating – 86 cm (minimum) (at least 5 cm difference in measurement of chest after inflating Will be mandatory).
(2) For SC / ST men – inflated – 79 centimeters (minimum) by inflating – 84 centimeters (minimum) (it will be mandatory to have a difference of at least 5 centimeters in the measurement of the chest after inflating).
Application Fee For Bihar Police Sepoy Recruitment
|General||450 / –||450 / –|
|EWS||450 / –||450 / –|
|EBC / BC||450 / –||450 / –|
|SC / ST||112 / –||112 / –|
How To Apply For CSBC Bihar Police Sepoy Recruitment?
The candidates have to apply only through online mode. Here are the steps to apply for the Bihar Police Sepoy Recruitment 2020.
Here is the sample of the CSBC Sepoy Recruitment Online Form:
- As you click the given online apply link, click the “Registration” button for the new users.
- Fill in the details.
- After filling in the details, you will receive a registration no. and password.
- Log in with that registration no. and password to complete the application form.
- Fill in details such as educational qualifications, personal details.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make an online payment.
- Verify the form before the final submission.
- Finally, submit the application form.
Apply Online For Bihar Police Sepoy Recruitment 2020
Click on the link that is given below to apply online for the post of CSBC Bihar Police Homeguard Recruitment.
Bihar Police Home Guard Recruitment: Selection Process
Selection will be based on the following Stages-:
- Written Examination
- Medical Test
- Merit List
Salary For CSBC Bihar Police Recruitment
Candidates will be under pay scale Rs 5200-20,200 + grade pay Rs 2000/- level 3
You may as well apply for the following Govt. Recruitments 2020:
CSBC Bihar Police Recruitment 2020: FAQs
Q. What is the date to apply for the Bihar Police Recruitment 2020?
Ans. You can apply for the Bihar Police Recruitment 2020 from 3rd July to 3rd August 2020.
Q. What are the posts for which I can apply in CSBC Bihar Police Recruitment?
Ans. You can apply for the post of Freshers and Home Guard in CSBC Bihar Police Recruitment.
Q. How many vacancies are there for the Bihar Police Sepoy Recruitment?
Ans. There are a total of 551 vacancies for the Bihar Police Sepoy Recruitment.
Q. What is the salary for the Bihar Police constable recruitment?
Ans. The candidates will be given a monthly salary of Rs 5200-20,200 + grade pay Rs 2000/- in the Level 3 Pay Band.
Q. What is the selection process for Bihar Police Constable Recruitment?
Ans. There are basically three stages of recruitment for the Bihar Police Recruitment 2020: Written Examination, PET/PST, and Medical Test.