CRPF Admit Card 2020: The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) under the Ministry of Home Affairs has released a notice regarding the exam schedule for PST/PET and written exam. The PST/PET for all posts has been scheduled for 14th December 2020 at different centres which will be intimated to the candidates through admit card. The CRPF Recruitment 2020 will be based on PET/ PST, Written Test, Trade Test & Medical Test. The Admit Cards for the PST/PET is being issued to all eligible candidates by the office of the DIGP, Group Centre, CRPF, Bhopal, M.P. by registered post. The exam date for the written exam will be announced once the PST/PET round is completed.
CRPF Paramedical Admit Card 2020: Overview
|Recruitment Body||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)|
|Notice||PET/PST Exam Date Notice|
|Job Category||Defence Job|
|PET Admit Card||Will be issued by authority|
|PET/PST Exam Date||14th December 2020|
|Written Exam Date|
How to get CRPF Paramedical Admit Card 2020?
The Admit Cards are being issued to all eligible candidates by the office of the DIGP, Group Centre, CRPF, Bhopal, M.P. by registered post. PST/PET for all posts will commence on 14th December 2020 onwards at different Centres which shall be intimated to each candidate by Admit Card. The candidate should follow the instructions for PST/PET provided in the notice.
CRPF Exam Centers for Paramedical Staff Exam 2020
- New Delhi
Instructions for precaution from Covid-19
- Due to Covid-19 pandemic situation, wearing a face mask at all times will be compulsory for all candidates present at the event. All candidates will ensure complete hygiene & sanitation.
- The body temperature will be checked before the entry of all candidates.
- All candidates should download the Arogya Setu app which will be checked at the entry point.
- Hand wash and sanitizers must be used regularly at the venue.
- Maintaining a minimum distance of 2 meters between candidates will be mandatory.