CPCB Recruitment 2020 Notification: The Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) under the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Government of India has released a recruitment notification for a total of 48 Vacancies. The CPCB will appoint eligible candidates for the post of LDC, Scientist, Technician, and other posts. The interested candidates can apply only through the online mode from May 5th, 2020.
CPCB Recruitment 2020 Notification: Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB)|
|Advt. No||02/2020 Admin (R)|
|Job Type||Govt. Job|
|Starting Date To Apply||05th May 2020|
|Last Date To Apply||25th May 2020|
CPCB Recruitment 2020: Vacancy
Central Pollution Control Board Vacancy
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Scientist – ‘B’||13|
|Junior Scientific Assistant||2|
|Data Entry Operator (Grade-II)||2|
|Junior Laboratory Assistant||7|
|Lower Division Clerk||13|
CPCB Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria depending upon the post is tabulated below.
Central Pollution Control Board Educational Qualification
|Scientist – ‘B’||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology from a recognized University or Institution in Civil/ Chemical/ Environmental. / Master’s Degree in Natural/ Agricultural Sciences.|
|Junior Scientific Assistant||Degree in science with 4 years’ of experience in the line.|
|Senior Technician||Diploma in Instrumentation / Diploma in Electronic / Diploma in Mechanical|
|Data Entry Operator (Grade-II)||(a) 12th pass or equivalent, from a recognized Board / University
(b) should possess a speed of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour for Data Entry work.
|Junior Technician||(a) 10th pass from a recognized Board/ Institution
(b) Certificate from ITI in Mechanical trade
(c) 3 years of experience in servicing laboratory machines in an organization / institution of repute.
|Junior Laboratory Assistant||12th class pass with Science subjects.|
|Lower Division Clerk||(a) Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University
(b) Typing speed of 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi.
|Attendant (MTS)||8th Pass from a recognized school.|
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 35 years depending upon the post for which they are applying.
- However, Age Relaxation as per Government Norms.
CPCB Recruitment 2020: Pay Scale
Central Pollution Control Board Pay Scale
|Name of the Post||Pay Matrix|
|Scientist – ‘B’||Level-10 in Pay Matrix (₹56,100-1,77,500)|
|Junior Scientific Assistant (JSA)||Level-6 in Pay Matrix (₹35,400-1,12,400)|
|Data Entry Operator (Grade-II)||Level-4 in Pay Matrix (₹25,500-81100)|
|Junior Laboratory Assistant||Level-2 in Pay Matrix ₹19,900-63,200|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)|
|Attendant (MTS)||Level-1 in Pay Matrix (₹18,000-56,900)|
CBCP Recruitment: Steps To Apply
The detailed advertisement is released. Candidates will be able to apply from 05 May 2020 to 25 May 2020. There is No Application Fee for applying to any post.
- Click on the link that is given below to apply online.
- There will two stages to apply for the CPCB Recruitment 2020.
STEP 1: Registration Process.
STEP 2: Submission of Applicant’s Details.
- First, register yourself by entering the post for which you are applying, mobile no. date of birth, gender, category and other details.
- After successful registration, you will receive a registration no. and password.
- Log in by entering the same registration no. and password.
- Fill in the other important details such as Personal Details, Educational Qualification and other details.
- Upload your photograph and signature in the following dimensions.
Photograph: 20KB to 50 KB
Signature: 10 KB to 20 KB
- Finally, verify the details and then submit your application form.
CPCB Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
Click on the link that is given below to apply online for Central Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2020 for the posts that are mentioned above.
CBCB Recruitment 2020: Highlights
- For queries regarding online submission, you may contact the helpdesk team at email@example.com or 011-43102273/281
- Applicants are NOT required to upload the scanned copies of certificates and supporting documents with the application form. However, the same will be produced at the time of document verification (DV).
- The Experience, Qualification, and age will be reckoned as on the last date for submission of application i.e. 25th May, 2020.
- The reservations/relaxations policy for SC/ST/OBC/PwBD/EWS applicants will be as per the existing Govt. of India policy. Applicants applying for the reserved posts should clearly state to which category they belong.
- All the appointees shall be governed by the New Pension Scheme (NPS) introduced by Govt. of India.
You can also apply for other ongoing recruitments by clicking the link below. Do Subscribe by clicking the bell icon to receive regular job updates.
CPCB Recruitment: FAQ’s
1. When can I apply for CPCB Recruitment 2020?
Ans. You can apply for CPCB Recruitment 2020 from 05 May 2020 to 25 May 2020.
2. What are the posts for which I can apply in CPCB?
Ans. The posts for which you can apply in CPCB are MTS, DEO, LDC, Scientist-B, Junior Laboratory Assistant, Junior and Senior Technician, Junior Scientific Assistant.
3. How many vacancies are there for CPCB Recruitment?
Ans. There are a total of 48 vacancies.
4. How can I apply for CPCB Recruitment?
Ans. You can apply Online directly from the CPCB Recruitment 2020 Apply Online link that is given on this page above.
5. What is the age limit for CPCB Recruitment 2020?
Ans. The age limit must be between 18 years to 35 years depending upon the post for which you are applying.
6. What is the application fee for CPCB Recruitment?
Ans. There is no application fee for CPCB Recruitment for any post or any category of candidates.
7. What is the payscale for CPCB Recruitment 2020 Notification?
Ans. The PayScale for CPCB Recruitment 2020 Notification is between ₹18,000 to 1,77,500 depending upon the post for which one is applying.