CPCB Private Secretary & Technical Officer Recruitment Recruitment 2020: Central Pollution Control Board has released the recruitment notification for various post. The application process will begin from 14th March and will last till 13th April 2020. Check Notification details & apply here.
CPCB Private Secretary Recruitment 2020
The recruitment for CPCB includes the post, Private Secretary, Senior Law Officer, Accounts Officer, Section Officer & Technical Supervisor. The total vacancies are 27 in number. Check important details to apply online.
|Organization Name||Central Pollution Control Board|
|Post Name||Senior Law Officer, Accounts Officer, Section Officer, Private Secretary, Senior Technical Supervisor, Technical Supervisor|
|Notification Date||14th March 2020|
|Closing Date||30 Days from Date of Notification, 45 Days from Date of Notification (Far Flung Areas)|
CPCB Private Secretary Vacancy
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Senior Law Officer||1|
|Senior Technical Supervisor||4|
CPCB Selection Process
There will be a written exam round followed by an interview process.
Eligibility Criteria for CPCB Private Secretary & Technical Officer:
- Upper Age Limit is 56 Years
- B.Tech /BE, Diploma, B.Com, Degree in Law from a recognized University /Institute
How to Apply For CPCB Private Secretary & Technical Officer?
The mode of application is offline. Interested candidates are requested to apply by sending the details on given address:
|Senior Administrative Officer, Central Pollution Control Board, “Parivesh Bhawan”, East Arjun Nagar, Shahdara, Delhi-110032|
Salary For CPCB Recruitment
- Senior Law Officer: Rs.78,800 to Rs. 2,09,200/- Per Month
- Accounts Officer: Rs.44,900 to Rs. 1,42,400/- Per Month
- Section Officer: Rs.44,900 to Rs. 1,42,400/- Per Month
- Private Secretary: Rs.44,900 to Rs. 1,42,400/- Per Month
- Senior Technical Supervisor: Rs.44,900 to Rs. 1,42,400/- Per Month
- Technical Supervisor: Rs.35,400 to Rs. 1,12,400/- Per Month