COVID-19 Curfew E-Pass Form: The country has been under 21-day lockdown from midnight of 24th March until 14th April 2020. The lockdown has further been extended till 3rd May. Due to this many essential services have come to a halt. During this period of the lockdown, the people have to stay indoor to avoid any kind of social interaction. This measure has been adopted to avoid mass gathering as this would put them at risk of getting infected with Corona virus.
To ease the situation of the common citizens, all the states have initiated the availability of COVID-19 Curfew E-Pass where people who are in dire need can apply and get their work done. The COVID-19 E-Pass can be applied from the official portal of their respective states.
With the country being under complete lock down, even getting the essential services has become a problematic issue. To make matters worse, the no. of cases is rising exponentially thus, making the risk of getting infected notch up. Therefore, the Govt. has started the COVID-19 E-Pass Service Facility to bring some relief to the people. The Corona Virus E- Pass can be shown to the policemen and people can get their work done easily. The COVID-19 E- Pass or Movement Pass can be availed ONLINE through the concerned authority of the state.
Lockdown Extended Till 3rd May
COVID 19 E- Pass Online
The COVID-19 Pass or COVID-19 Curfew Pass will be issued online to those people only who have essential services or in case of some personal emergency. The List of essential services is given below.
- Vehicle (Truck, Cars, Bike etc. for Emergency)
- Fire Brigade
- Water and Food Supply
- Take away home delivery from restaurants
- Law & Order and Magisterial Duties
- Govt Health Worker (Govt. Doctors/ Health Official)
- Urban Local Bodies & Rural Development
- Public Bank Employee
- Other Govt. Employees
- Prisons staff
- Fair price shop (ration dealers)
- Electricity staff/water department
- Municipal services
- Essential Supply Transportation
- Essential Supply Distribution
- Essential Items Manufacturing
- Private Health Practitioner
- Private Bank Employee
- Postal Services
- Bank / ATM Visit
- Death Case
- Chemist and pharmacist
- Petrol pump
- Private Telecom / Internet Services
Documents Needed For COVID-19 E-Pass
The following documents will be needed by the people when they are applying for the COVID-19 Curfew E pass online through their respective states.
- Recent passport size photograph
- Photo ID Proof such as PAN Card, Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card, etc.
- Organization recommendation proof etc.
- Vehicle Registration Number (RC Book)
- And other details
Curfew E-Pass Sample
Exams Postponed Due To COVID 19
How To Apply For COVID-19 E-Pass Online?
To apply for COVID-19 E-pass the following steps are required.
- Select your state from the list.
- COVID-19 E-Pass generation page will open for your state.
- Click on the option that is being asked for.
- Now Click the “Register Here” button.
- Fill in the complete details and submit the form.
- Two SMS will be sent on the registered mobile number.
- The 1st SMS will be received at the time of receipt of the application.
- The 2nd SMS at the time of approval.
- The individuals have to submit the application with all the correct details and required documents.
- Your registration is complete and the application is made.
- If your application is valid, your COVID 19 Online Pass will be generated.
COVID 19 Statewise Online E-Pass: Apply Online Link
|Uttar Pradesh||Apply Online HereLink 2 | Link 3 | Link 4|
|Madhya Pradesh||Apply Here|
For Dehradun- Apply Here
|Himachal Pradesh||Apply Here|
|Tamil Nadu||Apply Online Here
For Tiruvannamalai- Apply HereCheck Notice
|Bihar|| Apply Online
For Katihar Apply
|Karnataka|| For BengaluruKSP Clear Pass Individual – Apply Here
KSP Clear Pass Organisation – Apply Here
|West Bengal||Will be updated|
|Andhra Pradesh||Apply Here|
|Telangana||In Emergency Condition Allowed without PassFor individual one’s – Updating Soon|
|Chhattisgarh||Apply Online Here|
How to get E-Pass in Delhi?
The Delhi government has issued a WhatsApp number for every district. One can also call 1031 in order to obtain the ePass. People can also apply for E-Pass in Delhi through website- https://epass.jantasamvad.org/epass/relief/english/
The website also allows options for people to seek help with food, rations, Rs 5000 compensation for daily wage workers and pension amounts.
Numbers for Delhi Curfew e-Pass:
|District Zone||WhatsApp Number|
|East District||8447200084, 8375878007|
|North East District||9540895489, 8860425666|
|Central District||7428336279, 742821.711|
|North District||8595298706, 8595354861|
|New Delhi District||9540675392, 9873743727|
|Shahdara District||8595272697, 8595274068|
|South East District||8595246396, 8595258871|
|West District||9414320064, 8595252581|
|South District||9599649266, 9643150027|
|South West District||9971518387, 9971526953|
|North West District||8585559117, 8595543375|
COVID-19 Curfew Pass: FAQ’s
Q. How can I apply for COVID 19 E pass?
Ans: The COVID 19 E pass can be obtained by visiting the link given above. Apply for the state you want to.
Q. Does everyone needs to have the Movement Pass?
Ans: The common citizen definitely need to have one. Apart from that there are exceptions for policemen, Doctors.
Q. What documents are needed to apply for Movement Pass?
Ans: You will need a scanned copy of valid ID proof, photograph, signature (if applicable).
Q. How can I check my application status?
Ans: Visit the state link from where you have applied for. Login with the credentials. Your Movement pass status will be shown on the screen.