Coal India Limited (CIL) has released the Admit Card for the recruitment of Management Trainee(MT). All the candidates who had applied for Coal India Management Trainee shall download the admit card from the direct link that we have given below. CIL MT Exam is scheduled on 27 February (Thursday) and 28 February (Friday) 2020.
CIL Admit Card
CIL MT Exam is being conducted to recruit 1326 Management Trainees under disciplines of Mining, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Coal Preparation, Systems, Materials Management, Finance & Accounts, Personnel & HR, Marketing & Sales, and Community Development. Given below is the tabulated form of Coal India Management Trainee Admit Card 2020.
|Notification Date||17th December 2019|
|CIL MT Exam Date||27th & 28th February 2020|
CIL Management Trainee Admit Card How To Download?
To download CIL MT Admit Card, follow the steps as given.
- Click on the link given below.
- You will be directed to the log in page.
- Enter your ID and Password.
- Click on Login.
- CIL MT Admit Card 2020 will appear on your screen.
- Download it and take a print out of it.
Link To Download Coal India Admit Card 2020
Click on the given link below to download Coal India Admit Card 2020
Documents to carry For CIL MT Exam
- Candidates need to carry One Photo Identity Card with having same Date of Birth as printed on Admit Card.
- Passport size photographs.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
- In case of mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and the photo ID/the certificate brought in support of the Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
CIL Exam Pattern
As per CIL Official Notification, The question paper shall be bilingual i.e. in English and Hindi only. However, in case of any error in Hindi version, the English version of the question shall be valid & final.
The minimum qualifying marks are 40 in each paper (35 marks for OBC and 30 marks for SC / ST / PwD categories). Shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview round.
|Paper-II||Professional Knowledge (Discipline related)||100|
There will not be any negative marking in Paper I and Paper II. MCQ will be asked in each paper. The duration for each paper is 3 hours.
Points To Note For CIL MT Exam 2020
- Do not forget to carry your admit card, original valid ID Proof.
- Read all the instructions printed on the admit Card of CIL MT Admit Card carefully.
- If a dress code is prescribed by the authority, candidates must strict with that dress code.
- Take a print out of your admit card before the exam date in advance to avoid the last-minute rush