Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020: Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Apprentice under the Apprenticeship Amendment Act 1973. Interested candidates can apply for 139 vacancies for the post of CSL Technician and Graduate Apprentice through the online mode.
The online applications for Cochin Shipyard Limited CSL Apprentice 2020 will start from 19 August 2020 and continue till 8 September 2020. Candidates willing to apply for apprentice posts can check the eligibility conditions and application procedure here.
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020: Overview
|Organization Name||Cochin Shipyard Limited, CSL|
|Job Type||Sarkari Jobs|
|Advertisement Number||No. P&A/6(137)/20|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||19 August 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||8 September 2020|
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020: Notification
Cochin Shipyard will be recruiting 139 candidates for the post of Graduate and Technician (Diploma) Apprentices. The CSL Recruitment 2020 has been released on the official website which is www.cochinshipyard.com. The Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment Notification PDF 2020 is given below:
Cochin Shipyard Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Vacancy
CSL Apprentice Vacancy Details
|2.||Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:||72|
CSL Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
The educational qualification for the post of CSL Recruitment 2020 is given below:
- Graduate Apprentice – Degree in Engineering or Technology in the relevant subject from a recognized University.
- Technician Diploma Apprentice – Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
It will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
How to Apply For Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment?
There is no application fee required to pay for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment for all categories of candidates.
- The candidates will first have to register themselves on the NATS (National Apprenticeship Training Scheme) using the link given below for enrollment/registration as apprentices.
- After completing enrollment/registration as Apprentices, the candidates have to apply online through NATS portal against seats notified by CSL (ID No./Registration Number of COCHIN SHIPYARD LIMITED in NATS Portal is SKLERC000007).
- After applying online, applicants should retain a soft copy/ printout of the online application containing the unique registration number generated by the system for their reference.
Apply Online Link For Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2020
The direct link to apply for the Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020 for Apprentice Post is given below.
Selection Process For Cochin Shipyard Apprentice Recruitment
The candidates who will be applying for the Cochin Shipyard Recruitment for the post of Technician and Trade Apprentice will be selected through the following method:
- Only candidates who are domicile of Kerala shall be considered.
- Short-listing of candidates for selection will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines.
CSL Recruitment Stipend
The candidates who will be selected for work at Cochin Shipyard Recruitment will be paid the following salary for the post of CSL Technician and Graduate Apprentice Post.
- Graduate Apprentices: 12,000/- per month
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: Rs. 10,200/- per month