CMAT Admit Card 2021: National Testing Agency has released the admit card for CMAT 2021 Exam on its official website on 22nd March 2021. The exam has been scheduled for 31st March 2021. The candidates who have registered for CMAT 2021 can download their hall ticket from the direct link below or directly from the official website @cmat.nta.nic.in. The NTA has also released the revised exam pattern for CMAT 2021 which has an addition of a new subject. Check the details in the article below.
CMAT Admit Card 2021: Important Dates
|Admit Card Release Date||22nd March 2021|
|CMAT 2021 Exam||31st March 2021|
|Result||To Be Notified Soon|
Steps to Download CMAT Admit Card 2021
- Visit the official website of NTA-CMAT or directly download from the below link.
- Click on the ‘Download CMAT 2021 Admit Card’ option appearing on the homepage.
- Enter your CMAT registration ID and password used at the time of registration.
- The hall ticket will appear on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take a print out of it for future reference.
- The candidates have to mandatorily carry their admit card to the exam hall.
Direct Link to Download CMAT Admit Card 2021
The candidates who are going to appear in CMAT 2021 Exam on 31st March 2021 must download their hall ticket from the direct link below.
Important Information To Be Notified On CMAT Admit Card 2021
The candidates should check the following information mentioned on their hall ticket whether correct or not.
- Candidate’s Name
- Address of Test Centre
- Father’s Name/ Mother’s Name
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Candidate DOB
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- Test Centre Address
- Exam counselor signature
- Applicant Photograph
- Exam Centre Name
CMAT 2021 Revised Exam Pattern
As per the revised exam pattern, an optional subject Innovation & Entrepreneurship has been added to the exam pattern. The no. of questions has been increased to 125 and total marks to 400. The extra time of 30 minutes will be added for the optional paper. There will be a negative marking of 1 mark for each incorrect question.
|CMAT Sections||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks Allotted to the Sections|
|Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation||25||100|
|Innovation & Entrepreneurship (optional)||25||100|
Correction in CMAT Admit Card 2021
In case, there is an error in the CMAT 2021 admit card, then the candidate must contact the exam helpline desk 0120-3946612 between 9:30 am and 5:30 am or send a mail regarding the error at email@example.com.
CMAT 2021 Exam Day Instructions
CMAT 2021 will be conducted in two shifts. The candidate has to reach the exam centre at least two hours before the exam commences
- The registration desk will close 90 minutes prior to the examination timing. Therefore, entry to the exam centre shall be restricted after 07:30 AM for the first shift and 01:30 PM for the second shift.
- Candidates are strictly not allowed to carry any baggage along with them to the test centre premises
- Do not sign the CMAT admit card beforehand. It is to be signed only inside the exam hall in front of the invigilator
- The candidates must carry, a personal hand sanitiser (50 ml), personal transparent water bottle, sugar tablets/fruits (like banana/apple/orange) in case the candidate is diabetic and a simple transparent ballpoint pen
- Do not carry any instrument/ geometry/ pencil box, handbag, purse, paper/ stationery/ textual material (printed or written material), eatables and water (loose or packed), mobile phone/ earphone/microphone/ pager, calculator, camera, tape recorder, any metallic item or electronic gadgets, etc. to the CMAT exam hall.