CIPET Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 For 70 Vacancy: Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET) has released recruitment notification of Technical & Non-Technical positions. On a contractual basis, a total of 70 vacancies are released for dynamic and result oriented personnel in the area of academics & skill training. Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply for the given post.
CIPET Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020
The advertisement is for CIPET Assistant Professor, Physical Training Instructor, Lab Instructor, Placement and Customer Relations Officer, APO posts. The application process has begun on 10th March 2020.
|Organization Name||Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor, Physical Training Instructor, Lab Instructor, Placement and Customer Relations Officer, APO|
|Application Start Date||10th March 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||13th April 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Test with Skill/ Practical Test and/or Interview|
CIPET Asst Professor Vacancy
|Name of the Posts||No of Vacancy|
|Physical Training Instructor||2|
|Placement and Customer Relations Officer||2|
CIPET Assistant Professor Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit Criteria:
|Name of the Posts||Maximum Age Limit|
|Assistant Professor||65 Years|
|Lab Instructor||35 Years|
|Placement and Customer Relations Officer||45 Years|
|Name of the Posts||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Professor||Ph.D with M.E/ M.Tech|
|Physical Training Instructor||B.P.Ed|
|Placement and Customer Relations Officer||B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA|
|APO||B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA|
- Assistant Professor
Grade I: Rs.65,000/- Per Month
Grade II: Rs.55,000/- Per Month
Grade III: Rs.45,000/- Per Month
- Lab Instructor Rs.25,000/- Per Month
- Placement and Customer Relations Officer Rs.40,000/- Per Month
- APO RS.35,000/- Per Month
How to Apply For CIPET Assistant Professor Post?
- The mode of application for CIPET Assistant Professor is offline. Complete details of the form need to be filled.
- The Application needs to be sent through Speed Post to “The Principal Director (New Projects), CIPET Head Office, T.V.K. Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai – 600 032” on or before 13.04.2020.
- The applicant should mention “Advt.No.CIPET/HO-AI/CM/D/2020”, “Name of the Post applied“ and “Name of the Centre applied“ in bold letters on top of the envelope.
Refer to the given links for More Job Notifications:
Latest Admit Card Released: SSC CHSL Admit Card 2020