Chhattisgarh Medical Officer Recruitment 2020: Chhattisgarh Health Department has released a notification for the Medical Officer post on 14th October 2020. Aspirants can apply for the Chhattisgarh Medical Officer till 31st October 2020. Interested and eligible can go through this article for all the eligibility and important information.
Chhattisgarh Medical Officer Recruitment: Overview
|Chhattisgarh Medical Officer Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Chhattisgarh Health Department|
|Post Name||Medical Officer (MO)|
|Starting Date||16th October 2020|
|Closing Date||31st October 2020|
Chhattisgarh MO Recruitment: Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||16th October 2020|
|Start Date to Apply Online||31st October 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31st October 2020|
Chhattisgarh Medical Officer Vacancies
Candidates can check all the vacancies details in the table below:
Chhattisgarh Medical Officer Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification: M.B.B.S. or equivalent degree from a University, recognized under MCI (Medical Council of India) and the candidate must be registered under Medical Council/MCI.
- Age Limit: The candidates must be between 21 to 38 years of age.
Chhattisgarh Medical Officer Online Application Link
Steps to Chhattisgarh Medical Officer Online Application
- Click on the given link that reads, Chhattisgarh Medical Officer Recruitment 2020.
- Click the “Apply Online” button on the page.
- Enter the name, email, mobile phone, password
- Click I agree with T & C and Press Sign In
- Go to the Login Page
- Enter the rest of the credentials- Educational Qualifications, Photo and Signature Uploading, and Correspondence Address details.
- Make Payment and Submit the form.
The application must be complete in all aspects. To check the completion, candidates must verify all the filled details before confirming for submission of the application. The details of exam dates and admit card will be updated as soon as they are released officially.
Chhattisgarh Medical Officer Application Form stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the Chhattisgarh Medical Officer Application Form.
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for the final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of Chhattisgarh Medical Officer Application by post.
Stay updated with the website to check the latest notifications of Chhattisgarh Medical Officer Recruitment 2020.