Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2020: Chandigarh Administration has released notification for the recruitment of Senior Resident, Central Casualty Services, Emergency Medical Officer and Medical Officer posts. There are total 41 vacancies in Chandigarh Administration Recruitment. Check Important details, Notification PDF, Eligibility, Vacancy, in the article below.
Chandigarh Administration Recruitment
Check the important information regarding the Chandigarh Administration recruitment of Senior Resident and others in the table below.
|Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Chandigarh Administration|
|Position Name||Senior Resident, Central Casualty Services,
Emergency Medical Officer and Medical Officer
|Interview Date||27th, 28th, 29th May and 01st June 2020|
Chandigarh Administration Recruitment: Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||25th May 2020|
|Walk-in||27th, 28th, 29th May and 01st June 2020|
Chandigarh Administration Recruitment: Vacancy Details
Candidates can check all the vacancies details in the table below:
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Central Casualty Services||03|
|Emergency Medical Officer||02|
Chandigarh Administration Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- Senior Resident, Casuality Medical Officer (General Surgery): Postgraduate Medical Degree i.e.(M.D./ M.S./ M.D.S/ D.M./ M.Ch/ DNB) OR equivalent in the concerned specialty (recognized by MCI and registered either with Medical Council of India or State Medical Council).
- Emergency Medical Officer: MBBS (PG degree/ diploma holders shall be preferred
- Senior Resident (Hospital Administration): Postgraduate Medical degree (MD Hospital Administration/MD General Medicine).
- Medical Officers (MHI): MBBS (PG degree holders shall be preferred)
- The Maximum age should not exceed 37 years of age. (Age relaxation are applicable as per the rules).
Chandigarh Administration Recruitment: Walk-In Interview
Candidates need to bring the original documents at the venue of interview, there is no need of any application form, only a RESUME is needed along with the documents. Candidates also bring work experience certificates or testimonials mentioned in the application at the time of interview. Candidates can check the interview date and time are given below.
Interview Venue and Time: Candidates have to come for interview at Director Principal, GMCH-32, Chandigarh from 27th May 2020 to 01st June 2020 from 9 a.m onwards.
Candidates can check more jobs notification, admit card, result, exam pattern, syllabus and other notices related to the govt. jobs in India on our website, the link of which is given below.