Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2019
Chandigarh Administration has released recruitment notification for the posts of Clerk and Stenographer on 30th September 2019. The Online Application has begun on 30th September 2019 and is going to continue will 21st October 2019.
Candidates can click on the link provided below to apply for Chandigarh Administration Clerk and Stenographer Recruitment 2019. Check all the important information in this article. Candidates must fill the Online Application before 21st October to avoid last minute website breakdown.
Candidates can check Official Notification of Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2019 here:
Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
Candidates can check all the Important Dates for Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2019 from the table given below:
|Chandigarh Administration Application Form Start Date||30th September 2019|
|Application Form Last Date||21st October 2019|
|Fee Payment Last Date||25th October 2019|
|Admit Card Date||Will be updated soon|
Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2019 Vacancies Distribution
The total vacancies for the post of Clerk and Stenographer are 356 and 48 respectively. Vacancy distribution of Chandigarh Administration Recruitment is given in table below.
Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for Chandigarh Administration Clerk and Steno Recruitment 2019 are as follows:
- Age Limit:- The minimum age of the candidates is 18 years while the maximum age of the candidate should not exceed 37 years ( Age relaxation is as per the Chandigarh Administration Rules).
- Education Qualification:- The education qualification for Chandigarh Administration Clerk and Stenographer Recruitment is as follows:
Candidates have Regular Course Degree from Recognized Institute/ University with Typing Knowledge.
Prerequisites for Chandigarh Administration Online Application 2019:
Documents required at the time of online Chandigarh Administration Online Application filling.
- Passport size photograph.
- Intermediate Marksheet.
- Birth Certificate/10th class Marksheet.
- Education Certificates.
Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2019 Instructions for Online Form
Candidates must go through these instruction before filling Chandigarh Administration Clerk & Stenographer Online Application 2019.
- Click on the link for registration mentioned below and you will be redirected to the official link directly.
- Enter all the details which are asked in the online application form.
- Your registration number will appear on the screen and will be sent on E-mail.
- Now login on the next link given below and fill your personal details.
- After that Fill in your communication address and Upload your Photo and Intermediate certificate and birth/10th certificate.
- Before submitting the form, preview your details.
- Once you submit the form, the next step is to pay your fee. The application fee is acceptable in online and offline modes.
- Pay your fee through Debit/Credit card/Net Banking/E-Challan.
- Click on submit and Your form will be submitted successfully.
- Your Chandigarh Administration Online Application process is completed and you can take print out of the application form for further use.
Chandigarh Administration Recruitment Online Application Link
Candidates can use registration link to register for Chandigarh Administration Online Application.
Candidates can check more Government Jobs 2019 by clicking on the link provided below.