CGPSC Civil Judge Mains Admit Card 2020: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has released the Civil Judge mains exam admit card for the 21st September 2020 exam @psc.cg.gov.in. Check the revised exam schedule of the CGPSC Civil Judge’s mains exam. The Admit Card link for the CGPSC Civil Judge mains exam is available below. Download the CGPSC Civil Judge Mains Admit Card 2020.
CGPSC Civil Judge Mains Admit Card
The commission has released the mains admit card on 14th September 2020. As the exam is scheduled to held in September 2020, as per the new notice. Check the Exam Dates below.
- Release of CGPSC Civil Judge Mains Admit Card: 15th September 2020.
- CGPSC Civil Judge Mains Exam Date: 21st September 2020.
How to Download CGPSC Civil Judge Mains Admit Card?
Follow the given steps to download the admit card.
- Click the link given above
- As the new tab opens, enter your login details, including, Candidate “User Name and Password”.
- Click the Download Button
- Save the Admit Card and take a print out of CGPSC Civil Judge Mains Admit Card 2020.
Link to Download CGPSC Civil Judge Mains Admit Card
Important Points to Keep in mind for CGPSC Civil Judge Mains Admit Card
- Candidates must read the guidelines provided on the official website of the Ministry of Human Resource Development before downloading his/her admit card
- Once the Admit Card for CGPSC Civil Judge Mains Admit Card has been downloaded, it is mandatory for all to carry it to the exam venue to show it as a proof for his/her eligibility for that particular phase of the exam
- You cannot use the same admit card to give all the levels of the CGPSC Civil Judge Mains Examination. If a student is caught doing so, his/her candidature will be immediately canceled
Documents to carry with your CGPSC Civil Judge Mains Admit Card:
- Candidates need to carry One Photo Identity Card with having the same Date of Birth as printed on Admit Card.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
- In case of mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and the photo ID/the certificate brought in support of the Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Passport size photographs.
Candidates should stay updated for more notifications on CGPSC Civil Judge Mains Admit Card. All the best!