CG Vidhan Sabha Reporter Recruitment Notification 2020 Out: The Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Schivalaya has released notification for the recruitment of Reporter post. The recruitment process is to recruit 8 reporters in the Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya. The Online application is started on 05th May 2020. Check all the details, apply online link and eligibility criteria.
CG Vidhan Sabha Reporter Recruitment 2020: Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya|
|Job Type||Govt. Job|
|Starting Date To Apply||05th May 2020|
|Last Date To Apply||30th May 2020|
CG Vidhan Sabha Reporter: Vacancy
|Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Reporter|
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
CG Vidhan Sabha Reporter 2020: Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria depending upon the post is tabulated below.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates Having Bachelor Degree from any recognized university/institute will be eligible for this recruitment. Or
Hindi Stenography Test From Recognized Board / Institute and Having Stenography Minimum Speed of 140 wpm In Hindi
- Age Limit:
Minimum: 21 years.
Maximum: 45 Yrs.\
- Age relaxation: As Per Chhattisgarh govt. rules
How To Apply For CG Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2020?
Follown the given steps to apply for the CG Vidhan Sabha Reporter Recruitment 2020.
- Click on the link that is given below to apply online.
- There will two stages to apply for the CG Vidhan Sabha Reporter 2020.
STEP 1: Registration Process.
STEP 2: Submission of Applicant’s Details.
- First, register yourself by entering the post for which you are applying, mobile no. date of birth, gender, category and other details.
- After successful registration, you will receive a registration no. and password.
- Log in by entering the same registration no. and password.
- Fill in the other important details such as Personal Details, Educational Qualification and other details.
- Upload your photograph and signature in the following dimensions.
Photograph: 20KB to 50 KB
Signature: 10 KB to 20 KB
- Finally, verify the details and then submit your application form.
CG Vidhan Sabha Reporter Application Fee
- General: Rs. 350/-
- OBC: Rs. 250/-
- SC/ST/ PH: Rs. 200/-
Note: Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/E Challan/SBI Collect
CG Vidhan Sabha Reporter Online Application 2020
Click on the link that is given below to apply online for Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Reporter 2020 for the posts that are mentioned above.
CG Vidhan Sabha Reporter Recruitment 2020: Highlights
- Applicants are require to upload the scanned copies of certificates and supporting documents with the application form.
- The reservations/relaxations policy for SC/ ST/OBC/ PwBD/ EWS applicants will be as per the existing Govt. of India policy. Applicants applying for the reserved posts should clearly state to which category they belong.
- All the appointees shall be governed by the New Pension Scheme (NPS) introduced by Govt. of India.
You can also apply for other ongoing recruitment by clicking the link below. Do Subscribe by clicking the bell icon to receive regular job updates.