Central Railway Recruitment 2020 is out for Apprentice post. With respect to Notification No. RRC/CR/AA/2019, the notification for 2562 vacancies is released on 21st December 2019. Candidates interested in the given recruitment may check the official details from the notification and apply online. The Recruitment details such as Eligibility, Vacancy, Exam Dates, can be checked through the article given.
Central Railway Recruitment 2020 Overview:
|Recruitment Notification||Central Railway Recruitment|
|Conducting Body||Railway Recruitment Cell|
|Age Limit||15 to 24 years|
|Application Fee||Rs 100/-|
Central Railway Apprentice Notification 2020 Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||21st December 2019|
|Application Start Date||23rd December 2019|
|Application Last Date||22nd January 2020|
|Exam Date||To be notified later|
Central Railway Apprentice Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for Central Railway Apprentice includes the following:
- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 01-01-2020.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
- Community Candidate should be born between (both dates inclusive)
|Community||Candidate should be born between (both dates inclusive)|
|UR||01/01/1996 to 01/01/2005|
|SC||01/01/1991 to 01/01/2005|
|ST||01/01/1991 to 01/01/2005|
|OBC||01/01/1993 to 01/01/2005|
|For Persons with Disability upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years|
The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training.
Central Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2020
Central Railway Apprentice Vacancy details are mentioned. The name of posts with their respective number of vacancies are tabulated:
|Wagon and Carriage (Coaching) Wadi Bunder – 258 Vacancy|
|Kalyan Diesel Shed – 53 Vacancy|
|Programming & Systems Administrations Assistant||4|
|Laboratory Assistant (CP)||3|
|Kurla Diesel Shed – 60|
|Laboratory Assistant (CP)||5|
|S&T Workshop Byculla||60|
|TMW NASIK ROAD|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot||122 Posts|
|Electric Loco Shed||80 Posts|
|Electric Locomotive Workshop||118 Posts|
|Manmad Workshop||51 Posts|
|Tmw Nasik Road||50 Posts|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot||31|
|Electric Loco Shed||121|
|Electric Loco Shed, Ajni||48|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot||80|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot||73|
Central Railway Recruitment 2020 Apprentice- Selection
- Selection will be on the basis of the merit list that will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done. The panel will be on the basis of simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI.
- For the purpose of calculation of the percentage of matriculation, marks obtained by the candidates in all subjects will be reckoned and not on the basis of marks of any subject or a group of subjects like best of five etc.
- For the purpose of calculation of the percentage of ITI marks, average marks mentioned in the consolidated statement of marks for all semesters of the trade applied / marks mentioned in the Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT / SCVT will only be reckoned
- A final merit list will be prepared cluster/unit wise, trade wise and community wise, equal to the number of slots in the descending order of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate, as stated above.
How to Apply Online for Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment?
To Apply Online for Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment, the link, steps to apply, requirements of online form and application fee are given.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Click the given link to open the registration form
- Enter the basic details, Personal, Education qualification, Email Id
- Now press Next
- In the new Login tab, Enter the other important details and upload documents
- Upload Photograph:
Candidates are required to upload their colour photograph (size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm taken not later than three months from the date of application in colour, JPG/JPEG format, 100 DPI, size of the file should be between 20 kb-70 kb) with clear front view of the candidate without cap and sunglasses.
- Upload Signature:
Candidates are also required to upload their signature (size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm, JPG/JPEG format, 100 DPI, size of the file should be between 20 kb – 30kb)
- Documents to be uploaded:
SSC (Standard 10th)
proof of date of birth
Consolidated mark sheet for all semesters of the trade-in which applied/ Provisional National Trade Certificate indicating marks
National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT or Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT/ SCVT.
Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates
Disability certificate, in case of PWD candidate
Discharge certificate / Serving certificate, in case of candidates, applied against Ex-Servicemen quota
- Verify the entered information and preview the form
- Finally Submit the Fee and Click Submit to complete the application process
Link for Central Railway Apprentice Online Application Form 2020
Use the given link for Online Application Form:
Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment Application Fee
- Central Railway Apprentice Application fees (Non-refundable) – Rs. 100/-
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates
Central Railway Apprentice Salary
Central Railway Apprentices will be paid stipend at the minimum rate as per the provision of Rule 11(1) of Apprenticeship Rules, 1992
i. During the first year of Training- 70% of the minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by the respective State or Union Territory.
ii. During the second year of Training- 80% of the minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by the respective State or Union Territory.
iii. During the third and fourth year of Training- 90% of the minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by the respective State or Union Territory.
Important Points for Central Railway Recruitment for Apprentice 2020
- The mode of application is online only
- The online application date is between 23rd December 2019 to 22nd January 2020
- Mode of Selection The merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done.
- No centralized merit list will be formed
- The number of vacancies is 2562
Stay Connected for more updates on Central Railway Recruitment Apprentice 2020!