Central Bank of India SO Apply Online
Central Bank of India is conducted examination for the post of Specialist Officer (SO) for 74. The Online application has begun from 30th October 2019 and is going to end on 21st November 2019.
Interested and eligible candidates can check their eligibility for the Central Bank of India SO Online form and apply online using the given details. Read further to know more.
Central Bank of India SO Apply Online 2019 Important Dates
- Central Bank of India SO Application Begin: 30th October 2019
- Last Date for Apply Online: 21st November 2019
- Last Date for Fee Submission: 21st November 2019
- Admit Card Release Date: 11th December 2019
- Examination Date: 21st December 2019
Click here for Central Bank of India SO Notification 2019
Central Bank of India SO Bank Recruitment 2019: Vacancy
There are total 74 Vacancies for SO in Central Bank of India. It is a healthy number of vacancies for Specialist Officers.
Prerequisites for Central Bank of India SO Apply Online form 2019
- Brief Resume(DOC or DOCX)
- ID Proof(PDF)
- DOB Proof(PDF)
- Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark Sheets/Degree Certificate(PDF)
- Experience Certificates
- E Receipt for Fee Payment
- Caste Certificate
- PH Certificate
- Form 16
- Recent Photograph
Application Fee for Central Bank Of India SO
- Application Fee for General/OBC/EWS Category is Rs- 550 & SC/ST/PH is Rs- 50.
- Pay the Examination Fee Through online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking latest by 21st November 2019.
Note: GST will be charged @18% over the Application Fee & Intimation Charges.
Click Here to Apply Online for Central Bank Of India SO 2019
Central Bank of India SO Steps to Apply Online
- Click on the link given above.
- As the new page opens, Click on New Registration and fill the basic personal credentials
- Click on submit.
- You will get your registration number and password on your mobile and e-mail I.D.
- Fill the other credentials, upload required documents and make payment
- Verify all the entered details.
- Take Print-Out for future reference.
Click here for Central Bank of India SO Official Notification PDF
Note to the candidates for submitting Central Bank of India SO Apply Online:
- The Central Bank of India SO Online Form must be completed in all aspects.
- Verify all the details after submitting or uploading the related credentials.
- On successful completion of your complete application, an auto-generated email message will be sent on your registered email-id.
- In case email is not received by you please check / ensure that submission of Part-II of the Application has been made by you
- Payment is compulsory for all the candidates except for the exempted candidates. Without payment, the application is considered invalid. Candidates can check fees below.
Important Information for Central Bank of India SO Apply Online 2019:
- The only mode of application is ONLINE. The printed/ hard copies of the application form will not be entertained
- All papers in the online examination will be of objective type multiple choice questions
- Candidates must check the Eligibility criteria thoroughly before applying for Central Bank of India SO 2019
- One must take care of the Online application’s start and end date.
- Candidates will have to stay updated for downloading call letters for online test.