CDMO Recruitment 2020: Chief District Medical & Public Health Officer (CDM & PHO), Deogarh has released notification for the ANM, Staff Nurse and Pharmacist posts. This recruitment is conducted by CDMO for 21,000 vacancies. Check Eligibility Criteria, Age, Application Form, Dates and important points.
CDMO Recruitment 2020: Overview
Check the important points of CDMO Recruitment in the table below.
|CDMO Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Chief District Medical & Public Health Officer (CDM & PHO), Deogarh|
|Test Name||ANM, Staff Nurse and Pharmacist|
|Starting date||July 2020|
|Closing Date||27th July 2020|
CDMO Recruitment: Vacancy and Pay
Check the details of 21000 vacancies, check remuneration to be given on a daily wage basis.
|Name of the post||Vacancy||Total Remuneration per Day|
|Staff Nurse||7000||Rs 1000|
CDMO Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should be a registered ANM/ Staff Nurse/ Pharmacist to be eligible to apply for CDMO recruitment 2020.
|Name of the Post||Age limit|
|Staff Nurse||21-37 Yrs|
How To Apply For CDMO Recruitment 2020?
- Click on the given link for CDMO Application Form.
- Take the print out of the Application format in PDF
- Choose the required post for which you want to apply
- Fill all the important details sought in the application
- Send the filled application with the required documents to “Deogarh Head Post Office, At/ PO/ Dist-Deogarh PIN-768108 Odisha”.
CDMO Application Form
Click below to apply for the CDMO Recruitment.
CDMO Recruitment Application Form
CDMO Application Form stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the CDMO Application form.
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the application will be considered for final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee.
For more Govt. Jobs 2020
CDMO Recruitment Faq’s
Q 1. How many vacancies are there in CDMO Recruitment?
Ans. The recruitment is released for 21,000 vacancies.
Q 2. What is the last date for CDMO Recruitment?
Ans. The last date for online application of CDMO Recruitment is 27th July 2020.
Q 3. What is the educational qualification of CDMO Recruitment?
Ans. The aspirant must be 12th passed with medical graduate for CDMO Recruitment.
Q 4. For which post the recruitment is released?
Ans. The recruitment is released for ANM, Staff Nurse and Pharmacist posts.