CCRAS Admit Card 2021: Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) has released the admit card for the Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Upper Division Clerk (UDC) exam on March 25, 2021, on the official website @admission-delhi.nielit.gov.in. The candidates who have successfully applied for the CCRAS 2021 written exam can download their admit cards. The admit card contains all the information regarding the candidate and examination along with the examination center. Know the procedure to download the CCRAS Admit Card 2021, the social distancing norms that the candidates have to practice during the exam, documents to be carried for the exam, and other necessary details.
CCRAS Admit Card 2021
Check the exam details of the CCRAS Admit Card 2021
CCRAS Admit Card 2021
|Organization Name||Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS)|
|Post||Lower Division Clerk (LDC) & Upper Division Clerk (UDC)|
|Admit Card Release Date||March 25, 2021|
|Exam Date||April 11, 2021|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
Steps To Download CCRAS Admit Card 2021
The link to download the CCRAS Admit Card 2021 is given below.
- Click on the link provided below to download the CCRAS Admit Card 2021
- A new page will appear on the screen of your device.
- Here you will have to enter your “Application Id” and “Date of Birth”.
- Now click on the “Download” button.
- You will be able to see the CCRAS written exam admit card on the screen.
- Now download it and take its printout for further reference. Click on the direct link that is given below.
CCRAS Admit Card 2021 Link
Click below to download the hall ticket for the CCRAS written admit card link.
Details mentioned on CCRAS Admit Card 2021
- Name of the Candidate
- Exam Centre Name
- Exam Centre Code
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Course Name
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Examination Name
- Test Centre Address
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Applicant Photograph
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
Required Documents to Carry to CCRAS Exam Hall
- Admit Card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- College ID
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
Other Items that should be carried Due To COVID 19 Pandemic
The candidates must follow the protocols that have been issued by the Govt. of India in the wake of the COVID 19 Pandemic. The following items shall also be carried along with the candidates for ensuring safety during the COVID 19.
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- Other Necessary items such as a water bottle
The candidates must follow the social distancing norms due to the COVID 19 pandemic.