CCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
CCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Central Coalfield Limited (CCL) has invited online applications from aspiring and talented individuals for the post of Apprentice in various trades. The candidates who have certification from Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) must enroll themselves first if they have not registered through the NAPS portal. The last date for registration is 5th December 2021. Read on to know more about vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection process and stipend details.
CCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Overview
CCL has released 539 vacancies for the post of Trade Apprentice on 20th November 2021. Interested candidates must register themselves on @apprenticeshipindia.gov.in before 5th December 2021. The table below gives information about CCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021:
|Name of Organization||Central Coalfield Limited (CCL)|
|Name of Post||Trade Apprentice|
|Mode of Application||NAPS Portal (apprenticeshipindia.gov.in)|
|Advertisement Release||20th November 2021|
|Last Date of Registration||5th December 2021|
|Selection Process||Document Verification|
CCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment Notification
The candidates applying for CCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 must go through all the details and instructions mentioned in the notification before starting the registration process. The recruitment notification is available on the official website and can be downloaded by clicking on the link given below:
CCL Trade Apprentice Vacancies
CCL has released a total of 539 vacancies for Trade Apprentices under the Apprenticeship Act, 1961. The vacancy distribution for various trades is shown in the table below:
|3.||Mechanic Repair & Maintenance of Vehicle||50|
|10.||Florist & Landscaper||05|
|13.||Dental Laboratory Technician||02|
|15.||Furniture & Cabinet Maker||02|
|18.||Old Age Care Taker||02|
|20.||Receptionist/Hotel Clerk/Front Office Asst||02|
|26.||Accountant/ Accounts Executive||30|
CCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Application Link
The candidates who have an ITI Trade Certificate issued by the National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT)/State Council of Vocational Training (SCVT) must register through the NAPS portal before 5th December 2021. The link for applying for CCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 is given below:
Steps to Apply Online for CCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
The candidates can apply online for the post of Trade Apprentice by following the steps given below:
- Visit the NAPS portal or click on the link given above.
- Click on Register and then click on Candidate.
- The registration form will appear on the screen. Enter all the details carefully and set up your password.
- Click on Submit.
- The candidate will receive Registration No. on his/her email id and mobile number.
- After successful registration, the candidate must login again through Registration No. or email and Password.
- Select Jharkhand as Location.
- Click on Apprentice Opportunities and select one or more areas in Establishment from the list given below:
- CCL Argada Area
- Rajrappa area, CCL
- CCL KUJU
- Office of the General Manager, Hazaribagharea, CCL Charhi.
- Kathara Area CCL
- B & K Area CCL
- Dhori Area CCL
- Central Repair Shop Barakhana
- Northkarnpura area, Central Coalfields Ltd.
- CCL HQ, Ranchi
- Piparwar Area, CCL
9. Select your qualification from the drop-down menu.
10. The search results will appear according to your preferences. Click on Apply for the post you will be applying for. The establishment will contact the candidate through email.
CCL Trade Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying online for CCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021. The eligibility conditions are as follows:
The candidates applying for Trade Apprentice must have the following educational qualifications:
- The candidate must have passed at least the 10th standard from a recognized board.
- The candidate must possess an ITI Trade Certificate issued by NCVT/SCVT of India.
Eligibility conditions for various trades are as follows:
- Electrician: 10th pass and ITI in Electrician Trade.
- Fitter: 10th pass and ITI in Fitter Trade.
- Mechanic Repair and Maintenance of Vehicle: 10th pass & ITI in Mechanic repair and maintenance of Heavy or Light Vehicle/Mechanic trade in automobile sector of the designated trade.
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA): 10th pass and ITI in Computer Operator and Programming Assistant Trade.
- Machinist: 10th pass and ITI in Machinist Trade.
- Turner: 10th pass and ITI in Turner Trade.
- Electronic Mechanics: 10th pass and ITI in Electronic Mechanics Trade.
- Plumber: 10th pass and ITI in Plumber Trade.
- Photographer: 10th pass and ITI in Photographer.
- Florist and Landscaper: 10th pass and ITI in Florist and Landscaping Trade.
- Book Binder: 10th pass and ITI in Book Binder Trade.
- Carpenter: 10th pass and ITI in Carpenter Trade.
- Dental Laboratory Technician: 10th pass and ITI in Dental Laboratory Technician Trade.
- Food Production: 10th pass and ITI in Food Production.
- Furniture & Cabinet Maker: 10th pass and ITI in Carpenter/Furniture and Cabinet maker Trades.
- Gardener (Mali): 10th pass and ITI in Gardener Trade.
- Horticulture Assistant: 10th pass and ITI in Horticulture Assistant Trade of Graduates in Horticulture.
- Old Age Care Taker: 10th pass and ITI in Old Age Caretaker Trade or and Graduates. Preferences will be given to ITI.
- Painter (General): 10th pass and ITI in Painter (General) Trade.
- Receptionist/Hotel Clerk/Front Office Assistant: 10th pass and ITI in Receptionist/Front Office Assistant Trade.
- Steward: 10th pass and ITI in Steward Trade or Food and Beverages Services Assistant.
- Tailor: 10th pass and ITI in Tailor Trade or Sewing Technology.
- Upholsterer: 10th pass and ITI in Upholsterer/Leather Goods Maker Trades.
- Secretarial Assistant: 10th pass and ITI in Secretarial Assistant/Secretarial Practice/Stenography (English) Trade.
- Sirdar (Colliery): 12th pass and DGMS Approved Mining Sirdar (Colliery) Certificates.
- Accountant/Accounts Executive: PMKVY Certificate holder in Banking/Financial Services/B.Com/Post Graduate in Finance.
Age Limit (as of 20/11/2021)
The age limit of candidates applying for Trade Apprentice is as follows:
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 30 years.
- The age limit of the SC/ST candidates is relaxed by 5 years.
- The age limit of OBC candidates is relaxed by 3 years.
CCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Selection Process
The selection process is as follows:
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of marks scored in the ITI certificate.
- The main preference will be given to local residents of Jharkhand.
- The candidates must produce 10th/12th Class certificate, ITI certificate, caste certificate, Aadhaar Card, Bank Account linked with Aadhaar Card (for stipend).
- The shortlisted candidates will be appointed in their area of preference.
- The candidates have to appear for Document Verification in MTC, HRD Office, Darbhanga House, CCL. The candidates will be informed about details through their registered email.
CCL Trade Apprentice Stipend
The candidates who get appointed as Trade Apprentice will receive a monthly stipend of Rs.7000.
CCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Q. How many vacancies are released by CCL?
Ans. CCL has released 539 vacancies for Trade Apprentice.
Q. What is the last date to apply for CCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The last date to apply for CCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 is 5th December 2021.
Q. How to apply for CCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
Ans. Visit the NAPS portal or click on the link above. Follow the steps as specified.