Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has released notification for Internship Trainee 2020. The Application for CBI Recruitment has been submitted from 20th January to 21st February 2020. There are total 30 vacancies in CBI. As per the official site of CBI i.e., cbi.gov.in, interested and eligible candidates can apply by clicking on the link below. The direct link is provided along with requirements of application form & steps to complete the form. Read further to know the details and link.
CBI Recruitment Notification 2020
Candidates can also check the Important Points, Prerequisites, Link and Steps to Apply for CBI Recruitment 2020. Candidates can start applying for the application now. The Application form has to be submitted through offline mode only. The last date to submit application form is 21st February 2020. Candidates are advised to fill the form before the last date.
Interested and eligible candidates can check their eligibility for the CBI Recruitment Form and Apply using the given details. Read further to know more.
CBI Recruitment Notification 2020: Overview
|Exam Name||CBI Internship Recruitment|
|Application Submission Start Date||20th January 2020|
|Last Date||21st February 2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||21st February 2020|
|No of Vacancies||30|
CBI Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The following is the eligibility criteria for CBI Recruitment 2020:
- Education Qualification:
A Graduate/ Post Graduate or Research Student enrolled in reputed University/ Institution within India and preferably specializing in Law, Cyber, Data Analysis, Forensic Science, Criminology, Management, Economics and Commerce and has completed at least 3 years college of the integrated course.
- Age Limit: There is no age bracket mentioned in the notification.
CBI Recruitment 2020: Application Fee
- There is no particulars mentioned in the notification regarding the Application Fee for the CBI Internship Recruitment 2020.
Prerequisites for CBI Recruitment 2020 Form:
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- Education Qualification Certificate.
- Photo ID proof
Steps to Apply For CBI Recruitment 2020
Follow the given steps to complete the application for CBI Recruitment Form 2020
- As you click the given link below.
- Print the second page of the Application or redesign the second page of the application.
- Enter the required credentials,
- Candidates are required to send their applications in original with their detailed bio-data in the prescribed proforma
given in the link below, along with a 300 words write-up on why he/ she wants to join internship in CBI in the chosen area of interest, to the Superintendent of Police (Training), CBI Academy, Hapur Road, Kamla Nehru Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh – 201002.
Please ensure Payment has been made. The completion of the CBI Recruitment Form requires the payment.
CBI Recruitment Notification 2020: Link
Link for CBI Recruitment Application is provided below which has been active from 20th January 2020
CBI Internship Application Form 2020 stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the application will be considered for final submission.
- Submission of CBI Internship Application by post is acceptable only.
Important Information for CBI Recruitment 2020
- The only mode of application is offline. The printed/ hard copies of the application form will not be entertained.
- Candidates must check the Eligibility criteria thoroughly before applying for CBI Recruitment 2020.
- One must take care of the Application’s start and end date.
Candidates must stay updated with the website, sarkarijobs247.com/, for latest notifications about CBI Recruitment 2020. A lot of notifications will be sent to the candidates through E-mail/SMS. Stay alert for the notifications.