OFDC Recruitment 2020: Odisha Forest Development Corporation Limited (OFDC) has released a notification for the recruitment of the Junior Accountant (Accounts Assistant)/ Auditor, Lower Division Assistant, and Executive Assistant (Jr Stenographer) @odishafdc.com. The Application form submission starts on 27th October 2020. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the recruitment in the prescribed format as given below. Check the details, Application Form, and other important details.
OFDC Recruitment 2020
Check all the important updates which are to be kept in mind by the interested aspirants who wish to apply for OFDC Recruitment 2020.
|OFDC Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Odisha Forest Development Corporation Limited (OFDC)|
|Position Name||Junior Accountant (Accounts Assistant)/ Auditor,
Lower Division Assistant and Executive Assistant (Jr Stenographer)
|Advt. number||16710/Estt (Misc)/53/2070|
|Starting date||27th October 2020|
|Closing Date||12th November 2020|
OFDC Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Online Application Start||17th October 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||12th November 2020|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||12th November 2020|
|Form Receipt Last Date||12th November 2020|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
OFDC Recruitment Vacancy Details
Candidates can check all the vacancies details in the table below:
|Jr Accountant (Accounts Asst)/ Auditor||58||Degree (Commerce), Computer Knowledge||Rs. 16,880/-|
|Lower Division Asst||72||Any Degree, Computer & Typing Knowledge||Rs. 8,880/-|
|Executive Asst (Jr Stenographer)||16||Any Degree, Computer & Typing Knowledge,
OFDC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Junior Accountant (Accounts Assistant)/ Auditor: Graduate in Commerce or equivalent exam of a recognized university. Must have 2 years of experience and have working knowledge Computer and be able to work independently in accounting-software
- Lower Division Assistant: Graduate of a recognized university.Must have 2 years of experience and have working knowledge Computer, computer hints of 40 wpm and be able to work independently
- Executive Assistant (Jr Stenographer): Graduate of a recognized university and 2 years of experience. He must have a stenography Certificate. He must be able to take down dictation from a printed matter lasting for three minutes at the rate of 80 words a minute. He must transcribe the dictated passage within 20 minutes. Mistake, up to a maximum of l0% can be allow6d. Must have working knowledge in Computers and be able to work independently
- Minimum: 21 Yrs.
- Maximum for UR Male: 32 Years
- Maximum for OBC/ UR Female: 35 Years
- Maximum for SC/ ST: 37 Years
Online Application Fee For OFDC Recruitment
The Application Fee for OFDC Recruitment category-wise is tabulated below:
|S. No.||Category||Charges||Fee Amount|
|1.||Gen/ OBC/ EWS/||Application Fee||₹ 500/-|
|2.||SC/ ST/ Female||Application Fee||₹ 200/-|
How to Apply for OFDC Recruitment?
Follow the given steps for OFDC Recruitment
- Click the below link to Apply Online for OFDC Recruitment.
- Register by creating a Username and Password.
- Go to the Login Page.
- Complete the application form by filling in all the details.
- credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details.
- Upload signature, photograph, and required certificates.
- Make payment and Submit.
- After completely submitting the online applications, the candidates can take a printout of the application.
- Save the Application form for future reference.
OFDC Recruitment Online Application Link
Click on the link given below for the online application for BPSC Auditor recruitment. The online application is going to live on 27th October 2020.
OFDC Recruitment Application Form stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the OFDC Recruitment Application Form.
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for the final submission.
Stay updated with the website to check the latest notifications of OFDC Recruitment 2020.
OFDC Recruitment Faq’s
Q 1. How many vacancies are there for OFDC Recruitment?
Ans. There are 146 vacancies in OFDC Recruitment.
Q 2. What is the last date for OFDC Recruitment?
Ans. The last date for the online application of the OFDC Recruitment is 12th November 2020.
Q 3. What is the age limit for OFDC Recruitment?
Ans. The aspirant must be between 21 and 32 years of age.
Q 4. What is the application fee for OFDC Recruitment?
Ans. The application fee for BPSC Assistant Professor recruitment is Rs. 500 for Gen/ EWS/ OBC/ EBC and Rs. 200 for other categories.