SSC Selection Post Admit Card 2020: SSC has released the application status of the selection posts 8 exams @ssc.nic.in. The SSC Selection Post Phase 8 2020 recruitment is done for filling up various vacancies of 10th, 12th, and graduation posts. The recruitment for SSC Selection 2020 will be done in two phases, written exam and skill test. The candidates who have filled the SSC Selection Posts Phase 8 can check their application status for 2020 from the direct link provided in the article below.
SSC Selection Post Phase 8 Admit Card 2020
Candidates can only appear for only one category (viz. Matriculation/ Higher Secondary/ Graduation & above). If a candidate appears for more than one category, his/ her candidature will be canceled. Staff Selection Board has released the Selection Posts Application Status of Phase VIII Recruitment 2020. The Admit Card will be released for 1355 vacancies of SSC Selection post examination. The Exam of SSC Selection Post is scheduled for 6th, 9th, and 10th November 2020
Candidates who had applied for the SSC Selection post may download their admit card from the links provided below.
SSC Selection Post Application Status 2020
The links of SSC Selection Post for various regions are given in the table below:
|Regions||10th Level||12th Level||Graduate Level|
|SSC North Eastern Region||Application Status||Application Status||Application Status|
|SSC Southern Region||Application Status||Application Status||Application Status|
|SSC Madhya Pradesh Region||Application Status||Application Status||Application Status|
|SSC Central Region||Application Status||Application Status||Application Status|
|SSC Eastern Region||Application Status||Application Status||Application Status|
|SSC North Western Region||Application Status||Application Status||Application Status|
|SSC Western Region||Application Status||Application Status||Application Status|
|SSC North Region||Application Status||Application Status||Application Status|
|SSC Kerala Karnataka Region||Application Status||Application Status||Application Status|
Steps to Download SSC Selection Post VIII Admit Card 2020:
- SSC Selection Post VIII Admit card 2020 link for various regions is provided in the table below.
- Click on the link of your region and choose the exam for which you want to appear.
- A new page will appear on the screen of your device.
- Here you will have to enter your “Registration ID /Roll No. / Name and Father Name” and “Date of Birth”.
- Now click on the “Login” button.
- You will be able to see SSC Selection Posts VIII Admit Card on the screen.
- Now download it and take its print out for further reference.
SSC Selection Post Admit Card 2020 Links
The links of SSC Selection Post for various regions are going to live soon:
|Regions||10th Level||12th Level||Graduate Level|
|SSC North Region||Admit Card||Admit Card||Admit Card|
|SSC Central Region||Admit Card||Admit Card||Admit Card|
|SSC Madhya Pradesh Region||Admit Card||Admit Card||Admit Card|
|SSC Southern Region||Admit Card||Admit Card||Admit Card|
|SSC Eastern Region||Admit Card||Admit Card||Admit Card|
|SSC North Western Region||Admit Card||Admit Card||Admit Card|
|SSC Western Region||Admit Card||Admit Card||Admit Card|
|SSC North Eastern Region||Admit Card||Admit Card||Admit Card|
|SSC Kerala Karnataka Region||Admit Card||Admit Card||Admit Card|
Details Mention in Admit Card
Candidates are required to read the guidelines provided on the official website of SSC before downloading his/her admit card. Once the Admit Card has been downloaded, it is mandatory for the candidates to carry it to the exam venue to show it as proof for his/her eligibility for that particular phase of the exam.
- Name of the candidate
- Category of the applicant
- Photograph of the candidate
- Exam Date and time
- Exam Venue
- Duration of the exam
- Guidelines for the exam
- Space for the candidate’s signature and thumb impression
- Space for signature of the invigilator, etc
Important Guidelines To Appear For SSC Stenographer Exam
The candidates who will be appearing for the written test to be held in November 2020 must make sure that they follow the guidelines as given below.
- Wearing Masks by all candidates is mandatory during an appearance in the examination.
- Any candidate having any symptom of COVID-19 or undergoing a Quarantine/Isolation period should not be allowed to enter the examination center under any circumstances.
- Candidates shall take all preventive/precautionary measures as advised by Government from time to time
SSC Selection Post Admit Card: Important Documents
- Candidates need to carry One Photo Identity Card with having the same Date of Birth as printed on Admit Card.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
- Carry your Educational Qualification Certificate required for SSC Selection Posts.
- In case of a mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and the photo ID/the certificate brought in support of the Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Passport size photographs.
What Next After Downloading Admit Card!
- Candidates are advised to check their name, venue address, and date for SSC Selection Post Admit Card for Phase VIII Recruitment in order to avoid any hassle on the day of examination
- If there is any mismatch in detail please contact the concerned authority.
- Read the Instruction carefully and make sure you abide by them.
- Carry Identity proof on the date of the exam with a clear Signature and Photographs.
SSC Stenographer Exam Centers
A candidate must indicate the Center(s) in the online Application Form in which he/ she desires to take the examination. Details about the Examination Centers and Regional Offices under whose jurisdiction these Examination Centers are located are as follows:
|Examination Centers &
|SSC Region and
States/ UTs under
the jurisdiction of
|Address of the Regional
Bareilly(3005), Gorakhpur(3007) ,
|Central Region (CR)/
Bihar and Uttar
|Regional Director (CR),
21-23, Lowther Road,
(WB)(4403), Chinsurah (4405),
Sambalpur(4609), Port Blair (4802)
|Eastern Region (ER)/
Sikkim and West
|Regional Director (ER),
1st MSO Building,(8th
|Regional Director (KKR),
Commission, 1st Floor,
“E” Wing, Kendriya
|Dy. Director (MPR),
J-5, Anupam Nagar,
|Northern Region (NR)/
NCT of Delhi,
|Regional Director (NR),
Staff Selection Commission,
Block No. 12,
CGO Complex, Lodhi
Road, New Delhi-110003
Dodda (1009), Hamirpur(1202),
Shimla(1203), Bhathinda (1401),
and Kashmir and
|Dy. Director (NWR),
Block No. 3, Ground
Floor, Kendriya Sadan,
|Southern Region (SR)/
|Regional Director (SR),
Commission, 2nd Floor, EVK
College Road, Chennai,
Nagpur(7205), Nanded (7206),
Dadra and Nagar
Haveli, Daman and
Diu, Goa, Gujarat
|Regional Director (WR),
101, Maharshi Karve
|Regional Director (NER),
Road, P. O. Assam