SSB Constable Recruitment 2020
Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Ministry of Home Affairs has released a notification for the recruitment of 1541 vacancies for the post of Constable in various departments. The candidates can apply for SSC Constable recruitment 2020 from the official website – www.ssb.nic.in or through the direct link that is given on this site. The SSB Constable Vacancies have been notified for various posts such as Driver, Lab Assistant, Waiter, Cook, Gardener, Plumber, Carpenter, Safaiwala, etc. The online Applications for this recruitment will be released from 15th August 2020 (expected).
SSB Constable Recruitment 2020 Notification
The Notification for various posts of constables in the SSB is released on the official website of SSB which is www.ssbrectt.gov.in/ SSB has declared to recruit 1541 candidates. The Official Notification PDF for the SSB Constable Recruitment 2020 is given below:
SSB Constable Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
- Release of SSB Notification- July 28, 2020
- Last Date of Application – within 30 days from the notification released to date.
SSB Constable Vacancy Details 2020
A total of 1541 vacancies for Constable have been notified under the SSC Constable recruitment 2020. The trade wise vacancy distribution is given below for the SSB Constable Recruitment 2020.
|Aya (Female Only)||5|
|Water Carrier Male||101|
|Water Carrier Female||12|
SSB Constable Bharti 2020: Eligibility Criteria
SSB Constable Educational Qualifications
- Constable (Driver) – Must be 10th passed or equivalent from a recognized board and possess a valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License
- Constable (Lab Assistant) – Must be 10th passed with Science stream. Should have a certificate in Lab Assistant Course
- Constable (Veterinary) – Must be 10th or Matriculation Exam passed with Science as the main subject from a recognized board or university.
- Constable (Aya) – Must be 10th passed with Science and possess the first aid exam pass certificate from red cross society or should be trained Dai with 1-year experience in the relevant field
- Constable (Carpenter, Plumber, Painter and Other) – Must hold Matriculation degree or equivalent passed and two years work experience in respective trade
SSB Constable Age Limit
The post wise age limit is given below.
|SSB Constable 2020 Age Limit|
|S. No||Post Name||Age Limit|
|1||Constable (Driver) for male Only||21-27 Years|
|2||Constable (Laboratory Assistant)||18-25 Years|
|4||Constable (Ayah) Female Only|
|7||Constable (Painter)||18-23 Years|
|11||Constable (Cook) Male|
|Constable (Cook) Female|
|12||Constable (Washerman) Male|
|Constable (Washerman) Female|
|13||Constable (Barber) Male|
|Constable (Barber) Female|
|14||Constable (Safaiwala) Male|
|Constable (Safaiwala) Female|
|15||Constable (Water Carrier) Male|
|Constable (Water Carrier) Female|
|16||Constable (Waiter) Male|
SSB Constable Bharti 2020: Selection Process
The selection for the SSB Tradesman will be done on the following three stages. The candidates will have to medically fit.
- Stage I will be Physical Standard Test (PST) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET): Qualifying in Nature
- Stage II is written Examination: 100 Marks
- Stage –III will be Trade Test.
SSB Constable Application Fee
- General, EWS, OBC – Rs. 100/-
- SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen and Female Candidate – No Fee
Online Link For SSB Constable Recruitment 2020
Click on the link that is given below to apply online for SSB Constable Recruitment for 1541 Vacancies. The online link will be activated soon.
How To Apply For SSB Constable Recruitment?
- Click on the link given above.
Fill the application form
Upload documents like photograph and signature
Pay the fee
Submit the online application for SSB Constable before the last date.
SSB Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2020: PET/PST/Written Test
Before the written examination, the candidates will have to undergo the PET/PST. The details for which have been mentioned below.
Physical Standard Test
The height and weight for the physical standard test is given below. The category wise height and weight will be updated here when the detailed notification is released.
|Chest||80 cms unexpanded
85 cms expanded
|Weight||Proportionate to height t and weight|
Note: Relaxation in age and height will be given to the candidates as per the location of the candidates.
Physical Efficiency Test
|Race||5 km to be completed
within 24 minutes
|1.6 kms to be completed
within 8.30 minutes
|Race for Laddhakh Region||1 mile to be completed
within 6.30 minutes
|800 meters to be completed
within 4 minutes
SSB Constable Written Exam Test
The candidates who will qualify thePET, PST, and Documentation will be eligible to appear for the written test.
- The written test will be of 100 Marks for a duration of 2 Hours.
- There will be 100 Multiple Choice Questions or MCQs.
- The questions will be based on General Knowledge and General Awareness, Knowledge of Elementary Mathematics, Analytical Aptitude, ability to distinguish patterns and to test the basic knowledge of English/Hindi.
SSB Constable Bharti Final Selection
The final selection of the candidates for the SSB Constable Recruitment will be made on the basis of the marks obtained in the written test. The cut-off scores will be decided after the conduct of the written exam only. Moreover,, the candidates need to be medically fit.
Salary For SSB Constable 2020
The candidates who will be appointed as SSB Constables will be paid salary in the Level-3 (Pay Matrix Rs. 21,700 to Rs. 69,100) as per 7th CPC.
SSB Constable Bharti 2020: FAQs
1. How can I apply for SSB Constable Recruitment 2020?
Ans. You can apply for the SSB Constable Recruitment through the official website www.ssbrectt.gov.in or through the direct link will be made available on this site.
2. What is the total vacancy for the SSB Constable Recruitment 2020?
Ans. The total no. of vacancies for the SSB Constable Recruitment 2020 is 1541.
3. What is the application fee for SSB Constable Bharti 2020?
Ans. The General/OBC/EWS candidate need to pay- ₹100/- and the SC/ST/EWS/Ex-Servicemen are exempted from paying the application fee.
4. What is the educational qualification required to apply for the SSB Trademan Recruitment 2020?
Ans. The candidates need to be at least 10th Passed.