Table of Contents
Calcutta High Court has released the result of Personal Assistant and Stenographer. Under Employment Notice No. 4086 – RG dated 7th August 2019 a total of 25 vacancies will be filled under different categories in the post of PA/Stenographers (Grade-C). In this article, we have provided you the result of Personal Assistant (PA) who will be appearing for Phase II.
Calcutta High Court PA/Steno Result
Calcutta High Court has released the result in PDF. It has released the result for all the candidates who have qualified as well as for the candidates who have not qualified. The result displays the marks secured by each candidate. The list I consist of the marks secured by each candidate while list II has the names of candidates who will be appearing for the next stage of the exam. 75 candidates will be called to appear for the 2nd stage of the Calcutta HC PA/Steno Exam.
Steps to check Calcutta HC PA/Stenographer Result.
- The result displays the names of the candidates who had appeared for the prelims exam as well as the list of candidates who will be appearing for the next stage.
- Click on the link post wise to check result
- Search Your Name/Roll no.
- Alternatively, you can also type your Roll no. or Name.
- If your Name/Roll No. is highlighted in the list, you have qualified the written exam.
Link To Check Calcutta HC PA/Steno Result 2020
Click below to check Calcutta High court PA/Stenographer Result.
Calcutta High Court Result Highlights
- The candidates who have qualified the first stage of the exam will be appearing for Stage 2.
- The list I contain the names, marks and roll nos of 941 candidates who had appeared for the Preliminary Exam.
- List II contains the names of 75 candidates who will be appearing for stage II
- Stage II Exam will be held on 7th March 2020.
For More Govt. Job Notifications Click The Link Below.