Calcutta High Court Admit Card 2021: Calcutta High Court has released the admit card for the written test for the post of Data Entry Operator on its official website. The High Court has released the admit card for Data Entry Operator on 01st March 2021 and for System Analyst, Senior Programmer & System Manager on 03rd March 2021 on the official website @calcuttahighcourt.gov. The candidates who have applied for the recruitment must bookmark this page for every latest update.
Calcutta High Court Admit Card 2021: Overview
|Calcutta High Court Admit Card 2021|
|Organization Name||The High Court of Calcutta|
|Recruitment||Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2021|
|Admit Card Release Dates||
|Job Category||Govt. Jobs|
Steps to Download Calcutta High Court Admit Card 2021
- Visit official website @calcuttahighcourt.gov or directly download the admit card from the link mentioned below which will be active soon.
- Click on the notification reading “Calcutta High Court Admit Card 2021”
- Fill the details asked in the credentials.
- The admit card will appear on your screen
- Download and take a print out of your admit card for future use.
Calcutta High Court Admit Card 2021
The admit card for the Data Entry Operator written exam was released on 01st March 2021 and for System Analyst, Senior Programmer & System Manager has been released on 03rd March 2021. The direct link to download Calcutta High Court Admit Card 2021 has been provided here.
Details mentioned on Calcutta High Court Admit Card 2021
- Full Name of the Applicant.
- Examination Centre Code.
- The venue of the Exam Centre.
- Registration Number.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Duration of the Online Test.
- Date & Time of the Test.
- Gender (Male/ Female).
- Name of the Candidate’s Father.
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall.
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
- Name of the Written Test.
- Category of the Contender.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth.
- Roll Number.
- Name of the Test Centre.
- Photograph of the Candidate.
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board.
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers.
Documents to Carry Along to Calcutta High Court Exam Hall
- Aadhar card with photo
- Passport size photograph (to affix on admit card)
- Photo identity proof
- PAN card
- Voter’s card
- Permanent driving license
- Bank passbook with photo
- Bar council identity card with photo
- Photo identity proof issued by people’ representative
- Photo identity proof issued by the gazetted officer
- Recent identity card issued by a recognized college/employee ID/university.