Buxar District Court Recruitment 2021
Buxar District Court Recruitment 2021: The Buxar District Court has released a notification announcing 100 Para Legal Volunteer (PLV) Posts. The candidates can submit their prescribed format application form through offline mode on or before 12th March 2021. Read the complete article to know about the Buxar District Court Eligibility, Vacancy, Age, and Buxar District Court Salary Details.
Buxar District Court Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Organization Name||Buxar District Court|
|Post Names||Para Legal Volunteer (PLV)|
|Starting Date||27th February 2021|
|Closing Date||12th March 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
Buxar District Court Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Para Legal Volunteer||100 Posts|
Buxar District Court Recruitment 2021: Eligibility
The candidate should be 10th pass from a recognized board to be eligible to apply for Para Legal Volunteer posts in Buxar District Court, Bihar.
How to Apply for Buxar District Court Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official site @ districts.ecourts.gov.in/buxar.
- On the Home Page, check for the Latest Announcements.
- Download the Advertisement and read the information carefully.
- If Interested in the PLV posts, then fill the Buxar District Court PLV Application Form 2021 and submit to the officials before the last date.
- The address for sending the online application has been provided here.
The Secretary, District Legal Services Authority, Buxar, Bihar 802103
Buxar District Court PLV Selection Process
The officials may conduct the Written Test and Interview round as part of the Selection Process to get selected for PLV posts.
Buxar District Court PLV Salary
The candidates selected for the post of Para Legal Volunteer in Buxar District Court will be paid Rs. 600/- per day.