Bundelkhand Medical College Recruitment 2021
Bundelkhand Medical College Recruitment 2021: Bundelkhand Medical College (BMC), Sagar has announced the recruitment for the 98 vacancies for the post of Staff Nurse (only for women candidates) on its official website @bmcsagar.edu.in. Those candidates who are interested and fulfill all the eligibility criteria are requested to apply for the post by filling the online application form before the last date 09th June 2021. Candidates can check all the details related to the recruitment like educational qualification, age limit, notification, online application link, selection process, and more in this post.
Bundelkhand Medical College Recruitment 2021: Overview
|BMC Sagar Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Bundelkhand Medical College (BMC), Sagar|
|Starting Date To Apply||21st May 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||09th June 2021|
|Written Exam Date
||10th July 2021 (Tentative)|
|Job Location||Sagar, Madhya Pradesh|
Bundelkhand Medical College Recruitment Notification 2021
The interested and eligible candidates can check the detailed advertisement released by the BMC Sagar on 21st May 2021 for the Staff Nurse post. A total of 98 vacancies has been released by the officials. A direct link to download the notification has been provided below.
Bundelkhand Medical College Recruitment 2021 Vacancy
BMC has released a recruitment notification for 98 vacancies of the Staff Nurse post. The candidates can check the category-wise number of vacancies for the post in the table given below.
|Name of Post||Category||No. of Post|
Bundelkhand Medical College Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Interested and eligible candidates can check and go through the table given below to know the eligibility criteria (Educational Qualification and Age Limit) related to the job post.
Candidates must have passed class 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as the major subject and must be holding a Diploma in GNM or B.Sc in Nursing. The candidates must be registered with Madhya Pradesh Nursing Registration Council.
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2021)
- Minimum Age Limit- 18 years.
- Maximum Age Limit- 40 years.
- Candidates belonging to the General/OBC category need to pay non-refundable fees of Rs. 1,400/-.
- SC/ST/UR (EWS) category candidates need to pay non-refundable Application Fees of Rs. 1,200/-.
Steps to Apply For Bundelkhand Medical College Recruitment 2021
- Candidates can apply for the Staff Nurse posts by visiting the website @mponline.gov.in or by clicking on the direct link mentioned below on or before 09th June 2021.
- On the homepage, a popup will appear, select Bundelkhand Medical College, Sagar and click on the link.
- The candidates will be redirected to the information and guidelines page.
- Go through the instructions properly before applying.
- Fill in the correct mobile number, e-mail id, DOB, and all the details on the registration form and upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the required application fees.
- After filling the registration form submit it and take the printout of the submitted application form.
Online Application Link
The Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for 98 vacancies of Staff Nurse posts from 21st May 2021 to 09th June 2021. The direct link to apply online is given below, interested and eligible candidates can use the link to apply for the post.
Bundelkhand Medical College Recruitment Selection Process
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their educational performances and age limit.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for a Written Exam which is scheduled for 10th July 2021 (Tentative).
- The final selection will be based on the performance in the written exam.
Bundelkhand Medical College Recruitment Salary Structure
Selected candidates will be offered a salary of Rs. 28,700/- (per month).