BTSC Specialist Medical Officer Result: The Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) has released the result for the post of Specialist Medical Officer Examination. The result has been announced on the official website of BTSC @pariksha.nic.in.
The candidates who had appeared for the exam may check their BTSC Specialist medical officer result directly from this site or by visiting the official site of BTSC.
BTSC Specialist Medical Officer Result 2020
BTSC had conducted this recruitment examination to fill 6,437 posts of Specialist Medical Officer under Advertisement Number – 05/2019 in the state. The BTSC Medical Officer Result is released for the Physician, Skin, Eye, Radiologist, ENT, Microbiology, Pathology, and Psychiatrist.
BTSC had invited online applications to fill up vacancies for 2425 Specialist Medical Officer and 4012 for General Medical Officer Posts
Steps To Check BTSC Specialist Medical Officer Result
- The link to check the BTSC Specialist Medical Officer Result for various posts is given below.
- Click on the link for the post for which you have applied.
- As soon as you click on the post, the result will be downloaded.
- Enter your name or roll no. by typing Ctrl+F.
- If your name is highlighted, you have been selected for the post.
Here is the link to check BTSC Specialist Medical Officer Result
Link To Check BTSC Specialist Medical Officer Result 2020
Click on the link for the post you have applied for
BTSC Specialist Medical Officer Cut-Off
- BTSC Specialist Medical Officer Cut-off is given below for Physician.
General Category is 35.46
35.82 for EWS Category
32.638 for SC Category
35.24 for ST Category and
30.00 for EBC & BC Category Candidates.
- The cut off for BTSC Specialist Medical Officer Post is given along with the result.
For Bihar Govt. Jobs, Click below