BSSS Executive Assistant Recruitment 2020 out. Bihar Swasthya Suraksha Samiti (BSSS) has released a notification for 54 vacancies. The recruitment is going to fill the Account Officer (State), Accountant (State), Executive Assistant (State), Executive Assistant (District) posts under Advt number 10/2020.
The online application link has been active from 17th March 2020. Read on to know the detailed information on this recruitment process.
BSSS Executive Assistant Recruitment 2020: Overview
|BSSS Executive Assistant Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Bihar Swasthya Suraksha Samiti|
|Posts||Account Officer (State), Accountant (State),
Executive Assistant (State),
Executive Assistant (District)
|Starting date to apply||17th March 2020|
|Closing Date to apply||07th April 2020|
|Category||Bihar Govt. Job|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
BSSS Executive Assistant 2020: Vacancy
The total no. of vacancy for which recruitment notification is released are 54. The post wise vacancy details is given below.
|Executive Assistant (District)||38|
|Executive Assistant (state)||12|
|Account Officer (State)||02|
Eligibility Criteria of BSSS Executive Assistant Recruitment 2020
- Education Qualification:
Account Officer (State): Post graduation in commerce and working knowledge of tally software with experience of at least 5 year of experience in reputed firm / government.
Accountant (State): Graduation In Commerce And Working Knowledge Of Tally Software.
Executive Assistant (state): Graduation from recognized university and proficiency in with typing speed of
(1) Hindi – Minimum 20 word per minute, 200 word in 10 minute with 80% accuracy
(2) English – Minimum 25 word per minute, 250 word in 10 minute with 80% accuracy.
- Age Limit: As On 01st March 2020
Minimum: 21 Years
Maximum: 37 Years (UR-Male)
Maximum: 40 Years (UR-Female)
Maximum: 40 Years (BC/EBC- Male & Female)
Maximum: 42 Years (SC/ ST- Male & Female)
Requisites of Online Application (Scanned):
- Domicile Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate(if applicable)
- Diploma Degree Certificate(if applicable)
- Valid E-Mail I.D
BSSS Executive Assistant Online Application Link
The online application link to apply for BSSS Executive Assistant is given below. All the candidates must have a valid email id and contact no. before applying for recruitment process.
BSSS Executive Assistant Recruitment: Steps To Apply
The candidates can apply online. Follow the steps given below to apply for the BSSS Executive Assistant Recruitment 2020.
- Click on the link that is given above.
- Enter Registration Number and other details to login or click on the new registration.
- Complete the application form by filling all the details:
- credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details
- Upload signature, photograph, and required certificates
- Make payment and Submit
- Save the Application form for future reference
For more updates on govt. jobs click below.