BSSC Urdu Anuwadak Admit Card 2021: Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) has released the admit card for the post of Sahayak Urdu Anuwadak posts on January 22, 2021 @bssc.bih.nic.in. Candidates appearing for the BSSC Urdu Anuwadak exam against the advertisement number 02/19 can download the admit card for the given link. The exam will be conducted on January 31, 2021.
BSSC Urdu Anuwadak Admit Card 2021
The Sahayak Urdu Anuwadak admit card has been released by Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) on January 22, 2021. Candidates appearing in the exam would require a Registration Number/ Name and Date of Birth. Candidates can download their BSSC Sahayak Urdu Anuwadak Admit Card 2021 by clicking on the link mentioned below.
Steps to Download BSSC Urdu Anuwadak Admit Card 2021:
Step 1 – Click on the link provided below to download BSSC Urdu Anuwadak Admit Card 2021.
Step 2 – A new page will appear on the screen of your device.
Step 3 – Here you will have to enter your “Registration Number/ Name” and “Date of Birth”.
Step 4 – Now click on the “Submit” button.
Step 5 – You will be able to see BSSC Urdu Anuwadak Admit Card 2021 on the screen.
Step 6 – Now download it and take its print out for further reference.
BSSC Urdu Anuwadak Admit Card 2021 Link
The Admit Card link for BSSC Urdu Anuwadak Admit Card 2021 exam is mentioned below. All candidates can download their admit card by clicking on the links mentioned below:
Important Documents to carry:
Candidates can checklist of Valid ID Proof which need to carry along with Admit Card to enter the Exam Center otherwise they will not be allowed to enter the center and take the exam. They should also carry a passport size photograph with Valid ID Proof.
- Aadhar card
- PAN Card
- Ration Card
- Voter ID
Details Present On BSSC Urdu Anuwadak Admit Card 2021
- Name of the Candidate
- Exam Center Name
- Exam Center Code
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Post Name
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Examination Name
- Test Center Address
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Applicant Photograph
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Wear a mask during the exam.
- Carry a transparent water bottle and sanitizer.
- Candidates are advised to check their name, venue address, and exam date from BSSC Urdu Anuwadak Admit Card 2021 in order to avoid any hassle on the day of the examination
- If there is any mismatch in detail please contact the concerned authority.
- Read the Instruction carefully and make sure you abide by them.
- Carry Identity Proof on the date of the exam with a clear Signature and Photograph.