BRO Recruitment 2021
BRO Recruitment 2021: Border Roads Organisation (BRO) has released an official notification on its official website @bro.gov.in for inviting applications from eligible male candidates to 354 various posts of Vehicle Mechanic, Driver Mechanical Trasport (OG), multi-skilled worker mess waiter and painter. The BRO form filling process has already been started the last date to fill the application form for BRO Recruitment 2021 is within 45 days from the date of publication of the BRO Recruitment advertisement. The candidates are suggested to ensure their minimum eligibility before applying for BRO Recruitment 2021.
BRO Recruitment 2021- Overview
|Organization||Border Roads Organisation (BRO)|
|Post Name||Vehicle Mechanic & Others|
|Total Vacancies||354 Posts|
|Last Date||Last date of receipt of the application is 45 days from the date of advertisement|
BRO Notification PDF 2021
BRO detailed notification PDF has been released on the official BRO website @bro.gov.in. The candidates can download the official detailed notification by clicking on the download button below. The BRO Notification has been released against advt no. 02/2021. The BRO application process is completely offline.
BRO Vacancy Details
Border Road Organization has announced vacancies for 354 various posts.
|Post Name||Category-Wise Post||Total|
|Multi-Skilled Worker Painter||00||06||02||22||03||33|
|Multi-Skilled Mess Waiter||Current||07||03||00||00||01||11|
|Driver Mechanical Transport (OG)||08||00||07||00||01||16|
BRO Application Form
The direct link to download the BRO application form has been updated here for the male candidates who are willing and eligible to apply for BRO Recruitment 2021. The process of application is completely offline. The Last date of receipt of the application is 45 days from the date of advertisement.
How to fill BRO Application Form 2021?
The BRO Recruitment 2021 is only for male candidates, females need not apply. The candidates can follow the steps below to fill the BRO form 2021.
- The candidates can download the Application Form in the prescribed format by clicking on the above button or by visiting the official website of BRO i.e. @bro.gov.in/index.asp
- Candidates are required to fill in their details and need to mention the Advertisement Number, Date and Post applied.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should send separate applications with separate fees. One envelope should contain one application for one post only.
- The Application Form should be submitted to the following address below through Registered post along with acknowledgement
- The address for sending the BRO Application form with other necessary documents is Commandant, GREF CENTRE, Dighi Camp, Pune – 411 015 through Registered post along with acknowledgement.
BRO Application Fee
|General And EWS candidates including||Rs-50/|
|Other Backward Class (OBC) candidates||Rs-50/|
|Scheduled Caste (SC) & Scheduled Tribe (ST)||NILL|
BRO Eligibility Criteria 2021
|Multi-Skilled Worker Painter||(i) Matriculation from a recognized Board
(ii) Painter Certificate from Industrial Training Institute /Industrial Trade Certificate / National Council for Training in the Vocational Trades / State Council for Vocational Training.
Passed Class 2 course for painting as laid down in Defence Service Regulations, from the office of Records/Centres or similar establishment of Defence.
(iii) Should qualify in proficiency test in the trade conducted by Border Roads Organisation.
(iv) Should qualify physical tests as per Border Roads Organisation guidelines.
(v) Should meet physical and medical standards as per Border Roads Organisation guidelines.
|Multi-Skilled Worker Mess Waiter||(i) Matriculation from a recognized Board
(ii) Should qualify in proficiency test in the trade to be conducted by Border Roads Organisation.
(iii) Should qualify physical tests as per Border Roads Organisation guidelines.
(iv) Should meet physical and medical standards as per Border Roads Organisation guidelines
|Vehicle Mechanic||(i) Matriculation from a recognized Board
(ii) Possessing certificate of Mechanic in Motor Vehicle/Diesel/ Heat Engine.
Possessing certificate of mechanic in internal Combustion Engine / Tractor from Industrial Training Institute or equivalent;
Having passed the Defence Trade Certificate from an Army Institute; or similar establishment of Defence or having passed Vehicle Mechanic Class II Course as laid down in Defence Service Regulations, (Qualification Regulations for Soldiers) from the office of Records or Centres or similar establishment of Defence
|Driver Mechanical Transport (Ordinary
|i) Matriculation from a recognized Board and
ii) Possessing a heavy Motor vehicle driving licence:
Having passed class III Course for Driver Plant Mechanical Transport as laid down in Defence Service Regulations (Qualification Regulations for Soldiers) from the office of Records or Centres or similar establishment of Defence
|Post Name||Age limit (in years)|
|Multi-Skilled Worker Painter||18-25|
|Multi-Skilled Worker Mess Waiter||18-25|
|Driver Mechanical Transport||18-27|
BRO Selection Process 2021
- Candidates will be initially selected based on Provisional Merit List in Written Test only and candidates will be screened for further recruitment process based on written marks for physical and practical trade tests.
- Candidates will be called for medical examination after the declassification of the final merit list for the candidates qualifying the physical and practical trade test.
- Call letters for the Physical Efficiency Test and Practical Test (Trade Test) will be sent to the candidates by post and the same can also be seen on BRO official website i.e., @bro.gov.in/index.asp
- Those candidates, who have been declared FIT in Medical Examination and meet all criteria, will have to undergo training at GREF Centre, Pune for the specified period.
BRO Recruitment Salary
(a) Multi Skilled Worker Painter: Pay Level 1 (Rs 18,000-56,900)
(b) Multi Skilled Worker Mess Waiter: Pay Level 1 (Rs 18,000-56,900)
(c) Vehicle Mechanic: Pay Level 2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200).
(d) Driver Mechanical Transport (OG): Pay Level 2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200).