Border Roads Organization(BRO) Electrician Result 2020 is out @bro.gov.in. BRO had released the vacancies for the electrician post in October- November 2019. The result has been released along with the provisional appointment of the candidates. Candidates who have qualified the exam will now be appearing for the medical exam. Check the given list of qualified candidates for BRO Electrician post.
BRO Result 2020 Overview
The BRO Result has been released for the Electrician Exam/ Trade Test. Go through the recruitment overview for your reference:
- Conducting Body: Border Roads Organization (BRO)
- Department: Ministry of Defence
- Advt No: 01/2019
- Total No of vacancies: 778 vacancies
- Vacancy Distribution: BRO had released a total of 778 Vacancies for Electrician, Multi Skilled Worker, Driver, Operator & Other Posts with respect to Advertisement No-01/2019.
DVRMT (OG)- 388
Veh Mechanic- 92
- Selection Process: Physical Test, Practical Test, Written Test, and Medical Examination
- Exam Date: 23rd November 2019
The link of result and medical exam schedule has been provided below. Read further to know more.
Link to Check BRO Electrician Result
The Result link has been given in the form of PDF, wherein the candidates shortlisted for BRO Electrician has been listed.
Candidates must note that this PDF is also useful for them to know their schedule/ date for Medical Exam.
Other Points to note from the BRO Result PDF
- Candidates can note the percentage of marks, Category & Date of Medical Examination
- Candidates will be undergoing the medical examination by the Medical Board of Officers from GREF/Armed Forces at GREF Centre, Dighi Camp, Pune-15. The physical standard and medical examination will be carried out as per the approved Standard Operating Procedure for recruitment in this department.
Documents to Carry for the Medical Exam after checking BRO Result
- Original mark sheet
- Certificate of 10th class
- Certificate of Electrician from Industrial Training Institute
- Experience certificate as Electrician
- There are certain documents need to be carried compulsorily by the candidates to the venue.
- Candidates must produce original documents during the verification process.
- They should also carry a self-attested copy of the same documents.
- Besides the documents for verification. ID proof, preferably Photo ID Proof and its copy, along with Application form filled during the recruitment must be carried.
- Please note all these documents should be carried in hard copies as well as self-attested copies (Xerox)