BPSC MVI Admit Card 2020: The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released the exam date of the written exam of motor vehicle inspector (MVI) posts. The candidates who have applied for the BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector exam will be able to download their admit cards. The admit card will contain all the information regarding the candidate and examination along with the examination center. The candidates will have to follow social distancing guidelines in view of the COVID 19 pandemic.
Know the procedure to download the BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Admit Card, the social distancing norms that the candidates have to practice during the exam, documents to be carried for the exam, and other necessary details.
BPSC MVI Admit Card 2020
Check the exam details of the BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Admit Card 2020
BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Admit Card 2020
|Organization Name||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Services||Motor Vehicle Inspector|
|Admit Card Release Date||Available Soon|
|Exam Date||17th & 18th December 2020|
Steps To Download BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Admit Card
The link to download the BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Admit Card will be made available by 18th December 2020.
- Click on the link provided below to download BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Admit Card 2020
- A new page will appear on the screen of your device.
- Here you will have to enter your “Roll Number”.
- Now click on the “Submit” button.
- BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Exam Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Now download it and take its print out for further reference. Click on the direct link that is given below.
BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Admit Card Link
Click below to download the hall ticket for BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Admit Card Link.
Documents To Carry For BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Admit Card
The candidates will have to carry the following list of documents to the written exam venue to appear for the BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Admit Card 2020.
- The candidate should bring one printout of the BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Admit Card 2020.
- One Original Identity proof such as Adhar Card, Voter ID Card.
- Blue or Black Ball Point Pen.
Details Mentioned on Hall Ticket
- Name of Candidate
- Category (General/OBC/SC/ST)
- Fathers Name
- Roll Number
- Centre Name
- Time of Test
- Form Number
- Reporting Time
- Date of Birth
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Photograph & Signature
Other Items that should be carried Due To COVID 19 Pandemic
The candidates must follow the protocols that have been issued by the Govt. of India in the wake of the COVID 19 Pandemic. The following items shall also be carried along with the candidates for ensuring safety during the COVID 19.
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- Other Necessary items such as a water bottle
The candidates must follow the social distancing norms due to the COVID 19 pandemic.
Bihar Govt. Jobs