BPSC Civil Judge Mains Result 2019
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released the Mains Result for PCS Civil Judge. BPSC Recruitment for Civil Judge comprised of 349 vacancies, for which mains examination was conducted in June 2019. Candidates who had appeared for the mains exam are now qualified for the BPSC PCS Civil Judge interview process.
BPSC has also released the interview schedule for the qualified candidates.Check BPSC Civil Judge Mains Result & Interview Schedule from the link provided in the subsequent paragraphs. Also, for candidates, convenience, steps to check Civil Judge result are also provided. Please follow the same.
Link to check BPSC Civil Judge Mains Result 2019
- The Result link is in the form of PDF.
- Candidates may check the list of candidates, who have qualified the mains exam of BPSC PCS Civil Judge 2019. These candidates will now be appearing for the interview process, that will take place in the months of October & November.
- The Roll numbers of the qualified candidates along with their interview dates have been provided.
How to check BPSC Civil Judge Mains Result 2019?
- Click the given link to check BPSC Civil Judge Mains Result 2019 (BPSC PCS Civil Judge Mains Result)
- As the PDF of the required Mains Result opens, a list of selected candidates will appear
- Press Ctrl + F and check your name or roll number in the search bar
- Name or roll number of the qualified candidates will be highlighted
- Note down the Interview schedule too.
Points to Remember for BPSC Civil Judge Interview 2019
- There are certain documents need to be carried compulsorily by the candidates to the venue.
- Candidates must produce original documents of their qualification, experience certificates & caste certificates, during the verification process.
- They should also carry a self attested copy of the same documents.
- Besides the documents for verification. ID proof, preferably Photo ID Proof and its copy, along with Application form filled during the recruitment must be carried.
- Two passport size photographs
- Please note all these documents should be carried in hard copies as well as self attested copies (Xerox).
Registered Email ID and Phone Numbers must be kept active for receiving any update. Selected candidates are requested to keep visiting adda247.com/jobs or BPSC Official website for upcoming notifications related to BPSC Civil Judge PCS.