BPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2021: The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released the admit card for the Civil Judge Mains exam @bpsc.bih.nic.in. The candidates who have successfully qualified for the BPSC Civil Judge 2021 prelims exam can download their mains admit cards. The admit card contains all the information regarding the candidate and examination along with the examination center. Know the procedure to download the BPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2021, the social distancing norms that the candidates have to practice during the exam, documents to be carried for the exam, and other necessary details.
BPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2021
Check the exam details of the BPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2021
BPSC Civil Judge Mains Admit Card 2021
|Organization Name||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Admit Card Release Date||March 25, 2021|
|Exam Date||April 08 to 13 2021|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
BPSC Civil Judge Mains Exam Date
BPSC has released the mains exam dates of civil judge, the commission has decided to conduct the mains exam in April 2021. The Mains exam of BPSC Civil Judge is going to held from April 08 to 13 2021.
Steps To Download BPSC Civil Judge Mains Admit Card
The link to download the BPSC Civil Judge Mains written exam Admit Card is given below.
- Click on the link provided below to download the BPSC Civil Judge mains admit card 2021
- A new page will appear on the screen of your device.
- Here you will have to enter your “Application Id” and “Date of Birth”.
- Now click on the “Download” button.
- You will be able to see the BPSC Civil Judge mains written exam admit card on the screen.
- Now download it and take its printout for further reference. Click on the direct link that is given below.
BPSC Civil Judge Admit Card Link
Click below to download the hall ticket for the BPSC Civil Judge mains written admit card link.
Details mentioned on BPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2021
- Name of the Candidate
- Exam Centre Name
- Exam Centre Code
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Course Name
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Examination Name
- Test Centre Address
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Applicant Photograph
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
Required Documents to Carry to BPSC Civil Judge Exam Hall
- Admit Card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- College ID
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
Other Items that should be carried Due To COVID 19 Pandemic
The candidates must follow the protocols that have been issued by the Govt. of India in the wake of the COVID 19 Pandemic. The following items shall also be carried along with the candidates for ensuring safety during the COVID 19.
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- Other Necessary items such as a water bottle
The candidates must follow the social distancing norms due to the COVID 19 pandemic.