BPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2020: The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released the admit card for the Civil Judge Prelims exam @bpsc.bih.nic.in. The candidates who have successfully applied for the BPSC Civil Judge 2020 can download their admit cards. The admit card contains all the information regarding the candidate and examination along with the examination center. Know the procedure to download the BPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2020, the social distancing norms that the candidates have to practice during the exam, documents to be carried for the exam, and other necessary details.
BPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2020
Check the exam details of the BPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2020
BPSC Civil Judge Prelims Admit Card 2020
|Organization Name||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Admit Card Release Date||24th November 2020|
|Exam Date||06th December 2020|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
BPSC Civil Judge Prelims Exam Date
BPSC has released the preliminary exam dates of civil judge, the commission has decided to conduct the prelims exam in December 2020. The Prelims exam of BPSC Civil Judge is going to held on 06th December 2020.
Steps To Download BPSC Civil Judge Prelims Admit Card
The link to download the BPSC Civil Judge Prelims written exam Admit Card is given below.
- Click on the link provided below to download the BPSC Civil Judge prelims admit card 2020
- A new page will appear on the screen of your device.
- Here you will have to enter your “Application Id” and “Date of Birth”.
- Now click on the “Download” button.
- You will be able to see the BPSC Civil Judge prelims written exam admit card on the screen.
- Now download it and take its print out for further reference. Click on the direct link that is given below.
BPSC Civil Judge Admit Card Link
Click below to download the hall ticket for the BPSC Civil Judge prelims written admit card link.
Documents To Carry For BPSC Civil Judge Prelims Exam
The candidates will have to carry the following list of documents to the written exam venue to appear for the BPSC Civil Judge prelims exam 2020.
- Candidate should bring one print out of BPSC Civil Judge admit card 2020
- One Original Identity proof such as Adhar Card, Voter ID Card
- Blue or Black Ball Point Pen.
Other Items that should be carried Due To COVID 19 Pandemic
The candidates must follow the protocols that have been issued by the Govt. of India in the wake of the COVID 19 Pandemic. The following items shall also be carried along with the candidates for ensuring safety during the COVID 19.
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- Other Necessary items such as a water bottle
The candidates must follow the social distancing norms due to the COVID 19 pandemic.