BPSC Auditor Admit Card 2021 Postponed
BPSC Auditor Admit Card 2021 Postponed: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has postponed the exam for the post of Auditor (Bihar Panchayat Audit Service) which was scheduled for 25th April 2021 due to a surge in COVID-19 cases. As per the new notification released by BPSC, candidates would be able to download BPSC Auditor Admit Card after the release of the BPSC Auditor New Exam Date. Candidates are advised to keep track of the official website of Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) i.e., bpsc.bih.nic.in
BPSC Auditor Admit Card 2021: Overview
|Organization Name||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Post Name||Auditor (Bihar Panchayat Audit Service)|
|No. Of Posts||373|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be Notified Soon|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains, Interview|
Steps to Download BPSC Auditor Admit Card 2021
- Visit the official website of Bihar Public Service Commission(BPSC) www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button.
- Select BPSC Auditor Admit Card for Bihar Panchayat Audit Service.
- Enter registration number and password.
- Admit Card will appear on the screen download for future reference.
BPSC Auditor Admit Card 2021 Link
The candidates who have applied for Bihar Panchayat Audit Service can download their hall tickets from the direct link. The admit card release date shall be informed 2 or 3 weeks before the exam on the official website.
BPSC New Notification
BPSC Auditor Prelims Exam Pattern
- A total of 150 questions will be asked in the exam scoring one mark each for the correct answer.
- Duration: 2 Hours (120 minutes)
- The candidates qualifying prelims will be eligible for the Mains exam.
|Section Name||Number of Marks||No. of Questions|
|General Knowledge & Mathematics||50||50|
BPSC Auditor Mains Exam Pattern
- The candidates who qualify in prelims will be eligible to appear for Mains written examination
- There will be 4 sections in the Mains Exam each of 3 hours duration.
- From the optional subject Economics/ Commerce/ Mathematics/ Statistics, the candidate can choose any one subject to appear and it’s compulsory.
|Paper Name||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|General Hindi||100||3 Hours|
|General Studies Paper 1||300||3 Hours|
|General Studies Paper 2||300||3 Hours|
|Optional Paper – Economics/ Commerce/ Mathematics/ Statistics (Select any one subject)||300||3 Hours|
Items that should be carried Due To COVID 19 Pandemic
The candidates must follow the protocols that have been issued by the Govt. of India in the wake of the COVID 19 Pandemic. The following items shall also be carried along with the candidates for ensuring safety during the COVID 19.
- Personal hand sanitiser (50 ml)
- Other Necessary items such as a water bottle
The candidates must follow the social distancing norms due to the COVID 19 pandemic.