BPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020: The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released a recruitment notification to appoint suitable candidates for the post of Assistant Profesor in various engineering disciplines. The BPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment is being made for the HOD in Automobile Engineering, Civil Engineering, Lecturer in Electronics Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering in Govt. Engineering Colleges under Science & Technology Dept., Govt. of Bihar. There are a total of 605 Vacancy for the BPSC Recruitment 2020 for the posts that have been mentioned here.
The Online registration for BPSC Assistant Professor will begin from 4th September until 21st September 2020 while the application fees can be paid until 25th September. After the payment of the application fee, candidates will be able to apply online till 5th October 2020. Candidates who possess a degree in the relevant Engineering disciplines may apply online and send the hard copy as well to the Commission.
The online application link is given below and is active now.
BPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment Notification 2020: Overview
|Exam Conducting Body||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Exam Level||Bihar Govt Job|
|Online Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Date of Registration
for BPSC Asst. Prof.
|4th to 21st September 2020|
|Minimum Age Limit||22 years|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here To Apply|
BPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020: Vacancy Details
The post wise vacancy details for the BPSC Asst. Prof. and other post is mentioned below.
|HOD Automobile Engineering||02|
|Lecturer, Mechanical Engineering||166|
|Lecturer, Electronics Engineering||131|
|Assistant Professor, Civil Engineering||306|
BPSC Assistant Professor Notification PDF
The candidates will be able to apply online for the teaching recruitment in BPSC through the official site of BPSC as well as through the link that has been provided on this site. The candidates will be able to apply online from 04.09.2020 to 21.09.2020. The BPSC Recruitment Notification PDF for the post of Lecturer, HOD, Assistant Professor is given below:
BPSC Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
The Online registration for BPSC Assistant Professor and Lecture begins from 4th September 2020 while application fees can be paid by 25th September 2020.
|BPSC Registration Start Date||4 September 2020|
|BPSC Registration End Date||21 September 2020|
|Last Date To Apply Online||5 October 2020|
|Last Date To Pay Fee Online||25 September 2020|
|Last Date To Send
Hardcopy via speed post
|12 October 2020,
up to 5 pm
BPSC Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
(i) Educational Qualification
- HOD Automobile Engineering– Ph.D in Automobile Engg./Technology and First Class at Bachelor/s or Master’s level in the Automobile Engg./Technology or Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Automobile Engg./Technology.
- Lecturer, Mechanical Engineering- B.E/B.Tech/B.S/B.Sc (Engg.) in Mech. Engg.fiechnology with first class or Equivalent.
- Lecturer, Electronics Engineering – B.E/B.Tech/B.S/B.Sc (Engg.) in Electronics Engg.technology with first class or Equivalent.
- Assistant Professor, Civil Engineering – B.E/B.Tech/B.S/B.Sc (Engg.) and M.E/M.Tech/M.S or integrated M.Tech in Civil Engineering with first class or Equivalent in any one of the degrees.
(ii) Age Limit
The minimum age limit of the candidates should be 22 years. There is no maximum age limit. However, the age of retirement is 65 years.
Application Fee For BPSC Assistant Professor, Lecturer & HOD Recruitment
|For SC/ST (Bihar Domicile)||₹200/-|
|Female Candidates (Bihar Domicile)||₹200/-|
|PwD (more than 40%)||₹200/-|
How To Apply For BPSC Asst. Prof. & Other Posts Recruitment?
- As you click the given online apply link.
- Selection the post for which you wish to apply.
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ tab given next to it.
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload the required documents such as photograph, signature, or any other documents if required.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.
- After, successful submission of the online application form the candidates will have to send the print out of the same at the address that is mentioned in the next paragraph.
Address to Submit Hardcopy of BPSC Assistant Professor, Lecturer, & HOD Online Form
After successful submission the online application form for BPSC Asst. Prof, Lecturer, HOD the candidates will have to take a print out copy of the online form. Sign on the hard copy of the online form with a blue ball pen in English and Hindi at the appropriate space. Then Send the Hard Copy of the Online application form to the given address on or before 12 October 2020, up to 5 pm.
” Joint secretary cum exam controller Bihar Public Service Commission 15,
Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, Bailey Rd,
Patna, Bihar 800001″
Apply Online Link For BPSC Assistant Professor In Civil Engineering Discipline
Click below to apply online for BPSC Recruitment 2020. The link to apply for BPSC Assistant Professor, Lecturer and HOD is active now. Check the advertisement no. and then click on the apply now link given next to it.
Selection Process For BPSC Recruitment 2020
The selection for the post of Lectuer, HOD, Assistant Professor in the various Engineering disciplines for BPSC will comprise of a total100 Marks of four stages. The Selection Procedure for BPSC Recruitment 2020 is given below.
- Academic record and research performance. This will hold a weightage of 20 marks.
- Written Test Based on Work Knowledge and Skills of engineering education: This will be of 40 Marks. Objective type of questions will be asked in the exam comprising of 80 questions of 2 Hour Time Duration.
For Engineering stream -The syllabus of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) will be applicable
- Interview: 15 Marks
- Weightage to candidates working on contract basis on the post of Assistant professor: 25 Marks
Apply for the Following Ongoing Govt. Jobs 2020